#47 COLLIDE

CHAPTER 47

COLLIDE

Jennie pretended to be asleep for more than an hour and waited until Lisa fell asleep on the floor on the side of her bed... Slowly, she turned and watched her baby sleeping and gently moved Lisa's hair covering her face revealing her plump lips... long eyelashes... soft cheeks and cute nose...

"My poopoo... how can I resist you...?"

Jennie didn't know that Lisa was sleeping lightly and still waiting for her until they talk... 

Lisa slowly opened her eyes and uttered "You don't have to..."

Jennie's POV

We're in this situation again... and I can't stand another minute not having her lips into mine... 

To my surprise, Lisa kissed me harder to probably prevent me from saying more and paused, staring at me... I can sense her yearning, I can see it in her eyes that she wants this... and I believe her... 

Slowly, she untied the belt of my robe and uncovered me... 

"Why do you always tease me onstage Ruby Jane...?" 

"You love giving me a hard time... "

Those words she uttered sounded so sexy to me... She laid me down on my bed and covered my entire naked body in kisses as she climbed on top of me running her hands along with my breasts... Her eyes... her stares can really make one melt... Lucky she has those only for me.

At that point, she probably remembered herself again and she paused and stood up...

"Sorry Nini... I couldn't help myself. "

And I was disappointed. Why do we have to be in this place over and over again? Why can't we just do it and be it? 

  "You couldn't?  Really? Or you just don't want to?" I felt my inner brat taking over. 

"We can't Nini..." 

"We can't keep doing this without figuring what we are..." Lisa whispered.

"I want you... Isn't that what should matter?" 

I grabbed her hand and pulled her back onto my bed and climbed on top of her... 

"Make love to me..." I demanded softly.

Lisa moaned with lust and rolled me over so that she'll be on top of me once again. She leaned down and whispered, "I love you, Nini..."

"And I love you more..." I responded sweetly.

At this moment, nothing mattered more beyond the feeling of her bare skin against mine. Her breath and every inch of her body belonged to mine and nothin' else.  Not the company... not the tour... but only for me.

She placed one hand beneath my head and the other to the other side and slowly, passionately pushing her way deeper into my body. She pressed harder until I thought I could take no more. So slowly, she began to rub herself against mine. Every few seconds I felt her hit me just right so that I kept on wanting more—but I wanted her deep inside of me.

Lisa was so gentle... she has her own way of doing it that sends me shivers down my spine. I love every second of it... I feel like a stranger to myself not recognizing how I do things that she manages to bring out in me... I feel confident... loved... and lustful at the same time... Like I'm the boss of her... It's addicting! I just wanna keep doing it and I wanna keep doing this with her.  

Lisa slipped off her fingers down there and lightly pressed against mine as she rubbed my insides once more and pressed herself slightly into my vagina.

"Tell me if this is okay for you..." she said.

Oh! Those eyes... I always get lost as I stare in them... So I nodded and tried to savor every sensation into my mind. Even the slight pain of feeling a flesh ripped inside a secret space, I wanted to keep it all forever. 

"Nini..." 

She whispered repeatedly... as she was stroking my opening fervidly... Slowly, she pushed two fingers in and out of me and I immediately found myself pressing onto her hand. I felt her hand increasing the tempo and I gasped at the building sensations within me. 

Her kisses went from soft to hard as her tongue plunged into my mouth where both of our tongues meet. I felt her hunger as she was sucking my tongue and biting my lips.  I began pushing down against her fingers rhythmically until I reached my climax. 

We were almost breathless... Her body collapsed against mine and I sighed with perfect contentment knowing that she's with me... My Lili was panting... I know she was tired... I was planting soft kisses on her neck down to her shoulders while she's on top of me as I was gently caressing her hot and naked body... 

"Am I not the luckiest? I have the one that everybody loves. The prettiest... most charming... the kindest, the one that they call "The Gender Bender" and the most special Maknae on earth whom I love and whom I know loves me most." Jennie thought to herself.

Lisa : Nini, are you okay? 

Jennie : You know i love it when you call me Nini... and i love you, Lili... Everything had gone better than I expected so far. Where did you learn those?

Lisa's eyes widened upon hearing Jennie's question and couldn't seem to find the answer to it as well. 

Lisa : Baby?! I really don't know how to answer that... I felt like my energy bolted from zero to a hundred percent. Hahahaha Can you make me rest please? You're silly. 

Jennie : Ahuh... we'll never know... you know? 

Lisa : Aiiishhhh!!! Jinja?!?!?! Are you for real? One minute I was risking my life for you and in another we were having the best times of our lives... and with one second you're already doubting me? *sigh* you really are unbelievable. 

Jennie laughed so hard seeing Lisa frowned.

 Jennie : You know I'm just messing with you right? 

Lisa : Oh you... Help me think of a way to get back to my room. Lady spidey is tired already :(

Jennie : Hah. I think I'll call you Spidey from now on. (she smirked after teasing Lisa)

Lisa : You can call me whatever you want and however you want... Oh!!! I have an idea... 

Jennie : yeah? What is it? 

Lisa : You wanna go to Vegas?

Jennie : Vegas?! What?! You wanna go to a Casino right now?!?!?! 

Lisa : Aniyooooo. Not Casino. 

Jennie : Then where?!?!

Lisa stood up on the side of the bed and went down on one knee...

"Honey... I don't want you to be my girlfriend... I want you to be my wife. Will you go to Vegas with me right now? I'll buy you all the Chanel you could ever want in your life and we can also look for a Chanel Wedding Ring. Anything you like Baby... So, will you please... get dressed already and we can dive outside the window and go to any Chapel in Vegas? I wanna marry you right now Ruby Jane... I wanna be your Kim Lalisa and you'll be my Jennie Manoban. The whole of Thailand is yours... If you say yes, I'd have the world... we can have the world. "

Jennie was speechless... this is it, what she's been waiting for her entire life... She always wanted to get married and have kids and bake and cook for them... But she never pictured it with a woman before not until with Lisa. But is she ready? Does she have the guts to face every controversy they both might be facing after this? 

***