#15 UNOFFICIAL

CHAPTER 14

UNOFFICIAL

The girls gathered in one room to discuss what transpired earlier.

Jisoo was acting furiously as Chaeng is about to crack just by looking at Jennie and Lisa looking like kids who's about to be punished by their parents. 

Lisa : jinja chipmunk? this is serious.

Chaeng : Mian-he... but ... I didn't think it'll be this quick. 

Jennie : (sounding a little annoyed at Chaeng) Quick? This kinda took almost forever.

Jisoo : (Furious) Stop you three kids! Jennie, I expect you to be more responsible. A kiss? Outside? In the open? They could have captured that! Are you both sure no one was looking?

Chaeng : I was.

Lisa : Chaeng-ah... not helping.

Jennie : I was too consumed with our argument earlier and then I saw Lisa... and...

Chaeng : You kissed her. 

Jisoo : So what now? You guys together now? You haven't even dated yet! And Jen, let me remind you, you have been denying this earlier before walking out on me. I'm your bestfriend! Incase you have forgotten.

Jennie : (Approaching Jisoo and wrapping her arms around her) I know... I'm truly sorry. I just couldn't deal with another moment hiding my feelings.

Lisa : Feelings?

Jennie : (shocked) yeah? I just told you I like you, right?

Lisa : Oh yeah.. yeah... that.

Chaeng : (Looking at Lisa, confused) Lisayah... what's wrong with you? I thought you enjoyed the kiss.

Jisoo : Chaeng. Stop with the teasing. We need to talk about this. Sajangnim must not know about your relationship.

Jennie : Wait. What relationship? Lisa and I are... we're not in a relationship. Right Lisa?

Lisa : (Looking really confused but couldn't hide her disappointed) if you say so... I guess... don't worry it's not a big deal for me. I can go ahead and act normal. Like it never happened. But thanks for clarifying... On the other hand, I appreciate your gesture.

Chaeng was able to sense Lisa's frustration and that her bestfriend got dumped hard infront of them.

Lisayah... I'm proud of you. I'm happy you let the elephant out of the closet.

 Chaeng cuddled with Lisa to comfort her because she knows that her bestfriend got hurt with Jenie's words and even more confused with Jennie's actions

Jisoo : okay wait. I'm so confused. Jennie, why kiss Lisa if you don't wanna be in a relationship with her? 

Jennie : Well, I said I like her. And I got carried away so I kissed her. Even if I said we're not in a relationship, doesn't change the fact that I really like her. I just think this isn't the right time. We will surely get busted. Don't we?