Chapter 25

Tim's POV:

I want her. I've always wanted her. I didn't think the night would turn out like this. I thought that we would just talk and hold each other, but she wants to touch each other in another way and I'm okay with it.

Her warm tongue is going against mine makes my legs, even my arms, weak. She's cupping my face so that my lips will stay connected to hers. Too bad they're going to go anywhere they please.

She lifts my shirt up above my head, the moment it's above my lips she starts kissing me again. I don't get to see where I throw the shirt but that isn't important. Her hunger is. Her tongue goes against my neck and I lose my breath. With each kiss, she rubs against me and I'm throbbing. I don't want to tease anymore. I want her. I want to feel her.

I flip her over so that I'm on top of her. I kiss her neck and hear her short breaths as my hands start to travel up her sweatshirt. She moans in my ear, fuck. I reach her breasts and notice she isn't wearing a shirt underneath, thank God.

She arches her back the more I keep sucking on her neck. She loves this, I love the way I can read her body. I keep her body pressed against mine and start to take her jeans off. She looks damn good in them but better with nothing on.

"Fuck, baby." I say against her neck. She kicks her pants on the floor. She leans up so the sweatshirt can come off. I want to see her. I want to see every inch of her body and-

As my eyes wander down to see what bra and panties she's wearing, I notice the bruises on her arms and legs. I have to climb off of her. My mind isn't where it was just a second ago.

"Tim."

"He did that to you?" I don't think before I rub my hand against her one arm and the few on her stomach. I don't want to touch the ones on her legs.

"I'm sorry." What? Why does she keep apologizing? "I should have told you."

Yeah, I wish she did. I wish I had a warning because now all I want to do is leave this apartment and find him and do what I've wanted since we found her.

"H-He really hurt you." I get off the bed and take her hand so she can stand with me.

"Yes. He did." She isn't looking at me. I don't want her to. I don't want her to see what I'm feeling on the inside.

"I could kill him." That's all I tell her. I won't tell her how because that won't help my case in court. I want to punch him, strangle him until he can say sorry, but can't actually say it, because he's losing breath the harder I squeeze.

"Damn, I want to." I let go of her hand and walk away. I don't want her to see me like this, but I can't control myself. I thought keeping her near me would suppress this feeling but it's out of my control.

"Tim."

"Did I hurt you just now?" I look back at her, even though the bruises are haunting me.

"What? No, if you did-"

"You wouldn't have said anything! I know you." Great now I'm yelling at her. The thought of someone hurting her makes my blood boil, but the thought of me hurting her, even if it was by accident, would kill me. I can't look at her, so I turn to face the wall.

She's staring at the ground again. I can hear it in her voice. "You didn't hurt me, Tim. I'm telling you the truth." I hear her walking towards me. I want to tell her not to come near me, but I can't I still want her. I want her to tell me that again.

"You mean it?"

"Yes." She rests her head on my arm and wraps hers around my waist. I sigh, because she knows that I give in on her touch and voice.