Chapter 77

Tim's POV:

Tim's POV:

The day we tell Gibbs about us creeps closer and closer upon us. I wasn't this nervous to ask Melissa to move in with me. That's probably because I had a feeling the outcome would have been good. I wasn't positive, but I was hopeful. With Gibbs, I think I'm going to have the biggest Gibbs slap of my life. She's worth it. I think?

"Hey McFlash!" Tony shouts as I'm taking pictures of a crime scene. "Are you almost done? I want to go before it gets dark!"

He's lucky I just finished. I make my way to them and Gibbs standing by the car. "I just finished up boss."

"Alright." He digs into his pocket and throws Tony the keys. "You drive. I'm riding with Ducky and Palmer this time."

This isn't the first time he's done that. He only does it when he's unsure of how things went down. It's rare when Gibbs is unsure of anything. We don't address it. We know better.

I don't bother fighting for shotgun with Ziva being my competitor. I don't mind the backseat like most people do. I can rest back here because 9/10 the people in the front are talking to each other and not me.

Except this time. "Hey Probie. Have you and the Mrs. given any thought when telling the big boss man about you two?"

Yes, and no matter how well we're prepared, my anxiety is going to be sky high. "Soon. Very soon. We don't have a choice now."

"Because all of us know?" Ziva asks.

"That and the fact we live together now." I say with a smile.

Ziva turns her whole body around to face me. "What! You asked her to move in?"

I shake my head. "Yup. She moved in a few days ago."

She pushes my leg. "Good for you McGee!"

I see Tony looking at me from the review mirror. "Look how smug he is. That's the way to do it Probie. Lock them up, so that way they can never leave."

Ziva smacks him in the arm for me. "Good for you McGee. But how have you guys been getting to work?"

"We've been taking both cars until we tell him."

I hear Tony sigh. "Well, that's a good start to this relationship."

"Except it isn't the start." I remind him.

"That's true. Do you have a plan?"

"Not a plan but we have a day." I know we need a plan. No matter how we go at it, the outcome isn't going to change the news we have to give him.

"Since you said it's soon, I hope it goes well."

"Me too." Ziva says.

"Thanks guys."

We pull up to work and head inside. "Speaking of the Mrs." Tony starts.

This time I hit him in the arm. "DiNozzo." I say through my teeth.