Iris' Curse!

Landing on the other side of the island was the only thing the crew could do without drawing attention, but of course Luffy and Zoro wanted to head right in through the front door. "No!" Nami had screamed and knocked them across the heads into the deck of the Going Merry. "You both are idiots!"
"Why can't we?!" Luffy sounded like a child being told no by his parents.
"Well for one thing, you might put Iris in dangerous! And another thing is, this island is filled with assassins!" Nami had reminded the two of them.
"Nami is right, I'm not just agreeing because she's beautiful but we have to think about Iris." Sanji held up his hand stating his point. "Iris must have her reasons for being a member of the organisation."
"I don't wish to die!" Usopp hadn't stopped crying since they had started heading to the island.
"Shut up!" Nami And Zoro shouted off at him. The crew had then entered the forest. It was probably 10-15 minuets since they had enter and
"Why can't I just die?" A voice echoed off the trees as the group traveled towards the town where Iris would be. As the headed closer to the town the voice seemed to have gotten louder and familiar.
"That voice... it can't be..." Nami had pulled apart a bush in front of her and the crew. With the bush to the side out of the way light shined brightly leading to a waterfall and above that waterfall was the woman they had been looking for, Iris. She was just standing looking down at a stone that was on in the ground partly.
"Who's there?" Iris suddenly said turning around to where the crew was finding watching her.
"It's us." Nami said stepping out from the bush with the guys. The moment saw them, her face turned paled as a ghost and her eyes were shaking.
"What the hell are you doing here?" Iris closed her eyes asking them. "You really are a bunch of idiots, aren't you?" She sighed looking annoyed. "Don't you understand anything." Shehad turned to the side looking at them. "Why are you here?." Her face was so cold. No, it had gotten even more colder when she left the crew.
"Because you're our friend?!"
"Even if you're so called friend in an assassin?" A smirk appeared on her face, as if she already knew the answer. Before she then away to leave.
"I don't care!" Luffy shouted at her, Iris hearing this stopped not turning back to them.
"That's right, we don't care!" Sanji had agreed with Luffy.
"Well, we might a little...." the other four had turned to looked at Usopp who had muttered that.
"You fought so hard with the others to save me!" Nami joined in on the convention. "Not to mention you looked so happy." She told Iris. Hearing that Iris's head titled back and she was looking up at the sky.
"Happy, huh? I wonder what that word means." She asked herself watching the clouds, "I lost that word and it's meaning long ago." Iris looked over her shoulder to the group once again. "You know, people like you don't seem to understand. I told to leave, so just leave."
"No!" Luffy shouted back.
"We don't want to leave you!" Sanji yelled right after.
"That's why we are here." Zoro had started stepping towards Iris, however, when he was two arms length from her, she had draw her sword up to Zoro's throat.
"It doesn't matter to why you're here, nor is it something I care about." She had responded to him. Just by looking into Iris' eyes, Zoro could see that they were dead. The type of dead that he had seen in the eyes of someone that does not wish to kill, but had many times.
"You don't want to kill me." When Zoro said that, Iris's eye twitch along with the hand that was holding the sword.
"You don't think I can't kill you?" She had asked him.
"I know you could kill me. After all, you are far by stronger than I am, with and without your Devil's Fruit abilities." Zoro had been honest to her.
"You're right, I am far stronger than you. Than any of you. So take this from me, you have no rights to be on this island." Iris had pulled her sword back away and once again started to leave.
"At least tell us why you are here?!" Nami's question seemed to have stopped she once again, however, this time it was different. She had seemed shaken at being asked that.
"You want to know why..." The crew could see Iris shaking, "THIS IS WHY!" She had shouted pulling her clothing to the side revealing the back tattoo on her chest. "Because of this mark I am here." She told them pulling the clothes back.
"So that's the mark of the organisation, huh?" Luffy asked.
"No..." She told him, moving away from them. "...it is my curse. If this wasn't on me I would be long gone without anything to hurt me. Now leave." Iris turned back over her shoulder and glared at them as if they were nothin. "And don't appear in front of me again." With that she had walked off.
"You better do what she says." A voice the crew had heard before came from the trees above them and there in the tree was Yuki.
"Yuki!" Nami called out to Yuki that was sitting on a brunch smiling down at the crew amused.
"And why should we listen to you?" Zoro asked having his sword half out. Yuki had then throw his head back a laughed.
"WHAT'RE YA LAUGHING AT!!?" Luffy shouted at him completely annoyed.
"It's simple." Yuki said lowing his head back Do to Luffy and the others with a dark smile, "You are nothing but a bunch of losers. Iris saw that you were weaklings hence why she used you."
"What do you know!" Usopp was shouting all confidence... if he wasn't hiding behind Sanji.
"You really know nothing about this place, do you?" Yuki's smile had completely dropped at he looked at them as they were insects. "People like you that think that everything will turn out if you try hard really piss me off." While saying that, he leaped off the branch that he had been sitting in onto the ground in front of the others.
"What rights does a man who prays on an innocent and beautiful woman have in saying that?" Sanji had lite a cigarette stating to Yuki which then had started laughing holding his stomach as if he was about to die from laughter.
"What do you think is so funny this time?" Nami asked Yuki who had then wiped away the tears that were falling from his face.
"Iris being innocent, that's what I find funny." He had looked up at the crew, "Iris doesn't had a 15 million Beli bounty for nothing. When she was at the age of 6 she massacred three entire ships full of Marines. Now tell me, does that sound like innocent?" Yuki was back grin like a child.
"An entire ship of Marines?" They were all shocked to hear that.
"Are you say Iris is that strong?" Zoro asked completely shocked out of his mind.
"Please, She is the strongest in the entire organisation." Yuki had answered his question, "and she has grown stronger then our boss, but still serves him. Not that she has a chose."
"You mean that mark?" Usopp remembered what Iris had told them
"It is my curse. If this wasn't on me I would be long gone without anything to hurt me." it was that when it hit him.
"It's a devil fruit." Yuki looked at Usopp who had said out loud.
"Yes, the boss isn't strong but his devil fruits abilities are the problem." He didn't seem to care want he was telling the crew because he knew it didn't matter. "It's called the Curse Curse Fruit, he can place all types of curses on people. The only people in the organisation that have his Curse mark on them are those he knows he can't control." That's when Yuki lifted up his shirt, showing the exact same mark Iris had on her chest in the same place. "Curse of Pain." He said that every time they disobey one of the bosses orders the Curse activate and pain occurs throughout body. "The pain is so much that one wishes for death." He finished explaining looking off to where Iris had walked off in. "You know, Iris most likely been in so much pain when she joined you. Her orders were to finish off the target and return home immediately."
"No way..." Nami had gasped. Usopp had turned pale. sanji's cigarette fell out of his mouth. even Zoro was shocked. While Luffy was surprised.
"But you know, I was shocked..." The crew who had been looking down at the ground grim. "In the 10 years that I've known her, she has never smiled." With saying that, Yuki left after Iris, leaving the crew completely stunned.

Iris couldn't believe those idiots! Why were they here, there was no way of them knowing about her being here! Unless they knew. "No, there was no way." But then Yuki came to mind! They had seen him. His wanted poster isn't any different from what he looked like he does now. Zoro was a bounty hunter and not to mention Sanji and Nami would have heard rumours about this place and connected the dots. Great. And with Luffy's personality they won't leave. "You're back, Iris?" She walked passed Alice that had her hands filled with books.
"What are you doing?" Iris ended asking her, stopping in front of her.
"I was cleaning out the records form my office." She had explained to her, "is something wrong?"
"Why do you ask?" She had asked her.
"Help me will you." It was unusual but Alice had dumped the stack of books into Iris' arms, "Now, to the record room!" And she was dragged.
"So, what did you mean about before?" Iris had asked her, once she had closed the door to the record room, it was clear she wanted to speak in private where no one could hear them.
"Your eyes." She had pointed at them.
"Wha?"
"She means you're more lively." Iris' head shot up to the book shelf.
"Yuki!"
"Oh, hello Yuki." Alice really was a caring person, so she did hate anyone. Then again, I don't know much about her, only that she was forcefully brought her and has the ability to heal others.
"How did you know we were here?" Iris had asked the guy.
"Well, this is the only place you can get privacy because the only people that come here are Alice and Mick." He had answered.
"Oh, I see now. You do it here, don't you?" When she asked that, both Alice and Yuki went red in the face wondering how she knew that. "It's obvious. Anyway, what do you mean about lively?"
"Those pirates that are in the island." So, Yuki saw them.
"What did you say to them?"
"Nothing really, I just explained to them a few things that's all." He had said something unnecessary to them by the way he was looking away from her. This was just great.
"Who? Who are we talking about?" Alice seemed left out of this conversation.
"Iris was traveling with a pirate crew." Yuki had told her without Iris' permission.
"You..."
"Wow, really!" Alice was making a big deal out of everything.
"Whatever, it was because I was bored. I haven't change at all, so that's the end." Iris left only because she didn't caring anymore, or at least I didn't want to. Iris left the room in a hurry,
"So she met people that entered her cold heart, huh?" Yuki stated looking at the door she had left through.
"Yeah, But that's the problem." Alice could only think about what would happen if the boss had found this out, "Yuki..."
"I know, I must not say anything to him." Yuki told her knowing what she was thinking. Iris really hate being stuck here. She hate a lot of things now that she think about it. That's why she don't care if everything blow up. That's the reason she left the mansion to go to the same place she alway go to.

The crew had finally progressed what Yuki had told them. Iris was doing these things because she had no chose but to. They ended up going to the same place they had meet Iris again. Just like had thought, Iris was standing on the top of the waterfall. "How many times do I need to leave?" Iris had asked, not even looking around to know that Luffy and the rest were behind her.
"We came to get you." Luffy told Iris
"What part of get lost don't you understand." Iris was looking down at the ground. The emotion that she had been keeping deep down in her heart. "If you continue to come after me you will die!" Iris had screamed, "I don't want your help! I don't need your help!" Her head had looked up over to Luffy and the crew. Iris's face was that of anger and sadness.
"No!" Luffy shouted being stubborn that pissed Iris off even more then she already was.
"I said leave! JUST GET LOST!!" Iris screamed again and again telling them leave and get lost. "Please, I don't want you guys to die." When she said that, with a face filled with despair and hatred as she hugged herself, the crew remained silent. "You don't know what those monsters in human form are capable of. They destroyed this entire island with only three people."
"Say what!!?" Usopp had started his usual freak out when hearing that.
"It's true that the fishman you faced were strong however, they don't have anything on this group." Iris had stated, "I didn't want to relive my horror as a child, that's why I'll tell you everything. Everything that had happened to me and this island 20 years ago." The wind blow softly just like the day Iris's life and home was destroyed. "You probably know already that this island was once known as Heavens Haven, but what you didn't know is that this island, it was the island that I was not only raised on but also where I was born...