Traps!?

The group of four had long left Lovely Street with Luffy in front steering the ship without any problems. Usopp seemed to have calmed down now. "Is Conis gonna be alright? She's a criminal now because she tried to help us. She probably won't be able to live here anymore." He was trying to say to the others.
"I think she'll be fine." Iris had spoken to him, as she was now sitting up against the outer of the ship, looking out around them. She didn't seem all that worried about the situation they were in. "Did not Gan Fall say his got her."
"Well, that weird old man doesn't seem like a bad guy." Luffy had basically agreed with her.
"We have no choice but to trust him. I'd like to protect her myself, but there's no way we could've taken her with us." Sanji was saying as he was sitting with his right leg crossed over his leg and both arms crossed.
"Yeah, it'd be a lot more dangerous with us. We're going to the Sacrificial Altar. And there's horrific Ordeals all set up for us." Usopp was beginning to become scared again but...
"Oh right, Iris." Sanji had looked behind to the woman that wasn't looking up from her book. "Thanks for saving us." This time she had glanced up from her book to she the blond smiling at her.
"Of course." She smiled at him happily since she would do it over and over again not matter the situation.
"Man, this thing is slow." Luffy was complaining like normal.
"It's most likely due to the weight of it." Iris had said explained to him, since there was a lot of them. That was when the stream had gone downhill like a water fall but it wasn't far so there was no end of the others to worry as they entered into the Milky Road.
"Oi, look! What!? What's that huge forest!?" Usopp shouted standing up in the boat as they were approaching an island up ahead with its forests overgrown like giants.
"That's..." Iris was looking ahead at the island, a single thing had come to mind as she looked at it.
"That must be Upper Yard." But it was the only place it could have been.
"AWESOME! Was this forest on the map?" Luffy was amazed struck, of course. Be he did have a point about it not being on the map.
"Ah, well... This map does have a forest on it, but it's not this big." Usopp was telling him with the map out, saying it was just a normal forest.
"The guy who had that map was here over 200 years ago. And even then, that map might've already been old. I'd say it's take at least 1000 years for trees to from this big." Sanji was certain that was the case and Usopp didn't seem against it either.
"They are quite large though..." Iris pointed out as she had a strange feeling she's seen the trees somewhere before.
"They're so huge! I want to climb one." But Luffy didn't seem to care one way or another as his excitement was getting even greater. That was when they came to the entrance of the island, a river mouth that had traditional statues and a fire pile on each side of the river that had the symbol of God on both. "The entrance!"
"This is most likely the last chance we have at changing our minds and go back." Iris was saying as this had clearly been a reminded to those that travel this past.
"You'd better be ready, Usopp." Sanji had then turned to the boy saying.
"T-Then if possible, I'd like to go back-" Who was clearly scared
"LET'S GO!" But he was cut off by Luffy shouting in excitement.
"You're not listening!" He ended up snapping but there was no turning back now. They were completely surrounded on both sides with the almost the exact same statue they had seen in Lovely Street and it seemed to cause Usopp to go black and white as his face stretched. He was terrified and it didn't help when he heard something rustling in the trees above where a giant bird was calling loudly echoed. "S-Something's out there!"
"Well, its a forest." Luffy pointed this out to him.
"Yeah, That's right." As Sanji agreed, neither really caring.
"W-Wait a second, you guys. Look around us! Those are shipwrecks!" Usopp was trying to point out to them, all the ships that were destroyed on the side against the island and tree roots.
"Well, it's a forest!" Luffy repeated himself again.
"Yeah, That's right." As did Sanji.
"That's got nothing to do with it!" He ended up snapping at them.  "What's more, all of these ships have been split in half..." He said as they were passing by them, he noticed that it was like a sword that sliced down on something.
"It's okay Usopp." Iris was trying to calm him down, patting his back gently.
Something had once again began rustling in the bushes. "T-There it is again."
"See, there's different kinds of forests-"
"No, you're wrong." Iris had spotted the cause of the sound heading right for them.
"START PADDLING! USE THE OARS! DAMMIT MAN! PADDLE, DAMN YOU!" Usopp and Sanji had both grabbed the oars and were paddling with all their might but nothing seemed to happen.
"Huh? What's wrong with you?" As Luffy was steaming the boat he wasn't seeing anything but what was ahead until a giant moving scythe had come swinging right for them, which they had barely missed as it had swung behind them. "A scythe monster!" Even Luffy couldn't be excited about that as it had sliced one of the shipwrecks clean through.
"DON'T JUST STAND THERE! HERE COME ANOTHER ONE!" Usopp was shrieking as he saw another one but...
"There is more then just one." Iris had informed them as she saw an old fashion machine moving away in the trees,
"PADDLE AS HARD AS YIU CAN!!" Luffy was panicking just before more  moving scythe came at them. Luffy had taken up an oar as Usopp had taken the helm. They were barely missing the scythes by moving forwards or back.
"W-What the hell's going on!?" Sanji was shouting and both Usopp and Luffy had switched places again
"Look ahead! Put on the brake, Luffy!" He was shouting to him.
"Damn, we're not gonna make it!" Luffy had shouted loudly at him, as one of the moving scythe was heading right for them and there was no way out until. "Switch with me, Usopp!" He had shouted leaping onto the breath Dial were he sat down on. "Gum Gum..." Luffy stretches both his arms far back...
"What're you doing Luffy? You should be aiming this way!" Usopp was shouting after taking the helm.
"Just keep going straight!" But Luffy had shouted back at him. "...Bazooka!" He had hurls them forward, striking the Milky Road with a double open palm strike with both hands, causing the Crow it send flying off.
"THAT WAS CLOSE!" They had then fallen back onto the Milky Road and the guys were back to paddling just so get as far away as they could from the moving scythes. However, the sound of the machine echoing made it clear that this wasn't the end.
"There's more?" Sanji was asking getting annoyed. Just then they were attacked by wooden spears this time as one had pierced the ships wooden surface.
"What now!?" Usopp was as,img looking back as he had switched with Luffy and was steaming the helm.
"USOPP, GO RIGHT!" Luffy had shouted at him and the ship moved right
"No, go left!" But Sanji was telling him the opposite direction. So Usopp steered left.
"Which way do I go!?" But Usopp was completely confused.
"It does not matter. Just don't get hit." Iris had told him as  Sanji was kick them off and while Iris was using her sword and devil Fruit to slice through them.
"They just keep coming!" Sanji had shouted as he stopped kicking,
"We'll get hit any second! Iris! Do something!" Usopp was shouting as he looked at the woman. It was then she she found the source of the arrows had fired light at it, destroying the weapon. This had given them the chance to pass on before.
"We made it." Sanji was relieved.
"I hope that's all, dammit." As if jinxing them, another trap had been triggered.
"That's quite cliche." Iris had said hearing the machine again and this time it sent a flying razor boomerang heading right for them.
"It's a boomerang!" Luffy was stunned after they had gotten out it's path.
"Dammit!" Sanji had said as he knew that it would be coming right back for them
"IT'S COMING!"
"RUN FOR IT!"