Fire Fist!

The crew, excluding Iris, were still running as Luffy's brother, Ace, was fighting Smoker who had chased them all the way to the Grand Line. Talk about obsessive. He was like a stalker or something. "W-Whats That?!"
"A fire!?"
"No, that's no ordinary fire!" The crew had came to a stop upon hearing the yelling of the townspeople. Looking back to where that had came running from, a tornado of flames and smoke was visible over the buildings.
"What do you think is happening?" Chopper was asking the others.
"A battle between fire and smoke?" Usopp stated to him not sure himself.
"He said he ate the Flame Flame Fruit." Sanji was still in shock watching what was happening.
"But Luffy, is that true? Is that guy really your brother?" Nami was asking him making sure they all heard right.
"Yeah! He's Ace!" Was his answer.
"Well I'm not surprised you have a brother, but why is he in the Grand Line?." Zoro had asked
"Ace is a pirate. He left our island three years before me in search of One Piece." Luffy had explained to them but this just made them even more shock then before. All but Iris that was.
"A-Anyway, let's hurry back to the ship." Nami had came to her senses, "We should get out of here before they come after us."
"Right, Nami!" They had all began running again towards where the dock the Going Merry.
"But I never thought I'd meet Ace in a place like this." Luffy was saying as he was running backwards still watching the fights after affects.
"Oi, the road splits up!" Usopp was yelling informing them.
"Usopp, go left!" Nami had shouted back to him and then asked if everyone agreed which they did as the moved to the left.
"Yes! I'm with you no matter which way you choose, Nami!" Sanji was answering her.
"Enough already, Perv-cook!" Zoro snapped at him
"Not now Zoro." Iris had told him
"Fine, only because you asked." He had huffed, the continued running not knowing that someone was missing. The most important member of their crew. When the crew finally made it back to the ship without anymore problems, they had began to board with all the supplies.
"Stack and secure the supplies! We're leaving now!" Nami was shouting.
"FULL SAIL!" All the supplies were on the ship but the guys were running around getting the ship ready to sail off. As for Iris ,Chopper and Vivi, they were doing the rest of the stacking and securing of the supplies, like Nami had said.
"Hey, we finally landed on you island. You sure we should set sail again already?" Chopper was asking so sweet and cutely.
"Yes, we only stopped at this town to procure the necessary supplies and provisions." Vivi had explained to him.
"That's right, now that we have them we will be traveling upstream to then go inland into Alabasta. We first need to stop at the next town that called the Green City, Erumalu, right?" Iris had asked looking up to her making sure she was right.
"Yes." Vivi seemed sad as she answered.
"Hurry."
"Alright!"
"Don't slow down!"
"Everything's OK!"
"Let's set sail!" Nami had instructed but then something seem to hit as all. It was to quiet.
"But..."
"Huh?"
"Aren't we... missing a person?" Iris asked placing her hand over her cheek as she looked around on the quiet deck.
"I feel that way, too." Chopper had stated.
"And the one we're missing... is the most important." Nami had said, and she was right, where was Luffy?
"that... IDIOT!" With Luffy not on board the crew had figured that, like Zoro, he got lost being the (loveable) idiot he was. With not much choice because of the Marines, the Going Merry set off with out its captain but they were still sailing close to the shore so if Luffy did make it to the shore line he would see them.
"Are you sure about this? Setting sail without Luffy?" Chopper asked, looking up to Nami
"The Marines will be swarming the harbour pretty soon. We have to hide the ship somewhere." She had answered him.
"There should be a cove up ahead where we'll be hidden from sight." Vivi had stated to her.
"So we'll wait for things to cool down, and then look for Luffy." Sanji had stated.
"Geez, we always, always have to run around because of him." Usopp was huffing as he was controlling the rudder.
"He's a real reliable Captain alright..." Zoro sarcastically sighed.
"You got that right!" Iris was agreeing with his sarcastic remark. But it didn't take long before
"Ah, there he is! it's Luffy! I see Luffy!" Nami had yelled from up in the crows nest.
"You sure!" Zoro asked her
"Yeah, no doubt about it. With that dumb look on his face..." the moment Sanji had clarified it was him, Luffy's arms were on heading for the ship. The moment his hands attached to the Going Merry his whole body was being sent flying towards them.
"I'm...back!" There was much time for Sanji and Chopper to notice or get out of the way of Luffy that ended up knocking them both into one another hitting the side hard.
"Sanji! Tony!" Vivi had screamed.
"Hey, now..." Usopp had come onto deck.
"Here we go again." Iris had giggled slightly.
"Sorry about that, Sanji, Chopper." Luffy had said getting off them both.
"Bastard...!" Sanji was so pissed of that he had grabbed Luffy by the shirt and shook him with anger. "Don't you know your own strength!? I oughta throw you overboard!"
"He's right! Do you know how much trouble you've caused us?. Act a little more like a captain." Nami told him after she had came down from the crows nest
"Sorry. Oh yeah, Ace!" Luffy got up and ran to the side of the ship.
"Ace?" Sanji said.
"Did you and your brother meet up again?" Iris had asked him tilting her head slightly as both her and Zoro had joined them.
"You sure we should just leave him?" Usopp had asked him.
"Well, he'll be fine. Ace is strong." Was his response.
"Is he really strong?" Chopper asked.
"Yeah, even back before he ate that Flame Flame Fruit. No matter how much we fought, I never beat him even once! Ace is really strong." Luffy had explained.
"You never even won once? Against a normal human?" Nami pointed to Luffy.
"So, the older brother of a monster turns out to be a SUPER monster." Usopp looked unpleased.
"I wonder if it's genetic?" Iris had looked up trying to picture Luffy's parents and grandparents with no luck.
"Yeah, even I had a tough time. But if I fought him now, I'd won!" He started boosting and laughing.
"That's a groundless statement!" Zoro said.
"And just..." Someone had began to say as a silhouette jumped up, it was Ace and he was coming at Luffy, landing on the ship, causing his little brother to fall on his behind. "...who can you beat?"
"Oh, Ace!" The whole crew looked at him, "these are the friends I was telling you about."
"Oh, why hello everyone." Ace bowed to them. "I trust my little brother base been in your care." He was nothing like they had imagined.
"Yes, he has." They all had said bowing.
"He has no manners, so he'll probably end up burning your hands a few times..."
"Yes, He had." Again they all agreed with him.
"I'll entrust him to you." Once again he bowed to them.
"For now, you've probably got some small talk to share. Wanna come inside?" Sanji asked him, "I'll make some tea." However,
"Oh no, don't worry about it. But I appreciate your consideration." Ace declined politely and then lite up Sanji's cigarette. Needless to say that the crew was a bit shock but his attitude.
"T-this is totally unexpected." Usopp blurred out.
"Sure is..." Zoro had to agree.
"I thought the guy Luffy described would be some selfish, arrogant jerk..." Usopp said without holding back, then again no of us did.
"It's a lie." Nami said, "Someone this polite can't be Luffy's brother."
"He's such a better person that his brother!" Zoro also said.
"Brotherhood is wonderful thing!" Chopper started crying.
"It doesn't make sense. The sea's a mysterious place." Sanji was the last one to say.
"Now, now, everyone..." Vivi called out.
"I think Lu's fine the way he is." Iris states happily.
"See? Don't they crack you up?" Luffy asked standing in front of them laughing but that didn't last long before a fleet of ships were approaching them.
"Baroque Works." Vivi said. As a bunch of ships were coming our way, "That's the billions' fleet!"
"Fire Fist Ace and Straw Hat Luffy! Don't think you can escape!"
"We'll show you the power of the Baroque Works Billions!"
"Them again?" Luffy leand over the rails.
"Luffy. I'll clean them up." Ace told him and then jumped down to a small bout.
"What's he planing on doing?" Nami looked down at him.
"With just that tiny boat."
"Let's just sit back and see how good this Whitebeard Pirates, Second Division Commander really is." Zoro told everyone who had then turned to watch Ace. It Iris wasn't all that surprised.
"So you've come, Fire Fist Ace!"
"If you think you can't get past our ships, go ahead and try!" At that moment jumped in the air
"He jumped!" Nami had yelled shouted.
"FIRE!"
"Drop him into the sea!" The Billions had began to freak seeing Ace just casually flipping over them as his lower half turned into flames that disappeared once he made it over, landing on his boat.
"Fire Fist!" With only one attack the fleet of ships that were once there were bursting into flames as they began to sink. Even though Iris knew Ace was strong she was like the rest of the crew, completely paralysed with shock. It was moment after Ace had returned that the guys were drinking and celebrating
"This is great! Ace is our new mate!" Usopp was drunk already.
"CHEERS!" Luffy, Chopper And Usopp were all drunk and didn't know what they were saying.
"Who said I'd be crewmate?" Ace didn't seem happy they were saying things on their own.
"To delicious drinks... CHEERS"
"Don't worry about them." Ace had turned to Nami, "These guys are always looking for a reason to Celebrate."
"Ace, are you really not gonna be our crewmate?" Luffy asked not listen to what his brother had told him before.
"I'm in pursuit of a man." Ace drank his drink, "He's known as Blackbeard."
"Blackbeard?"
"If I remembered wasn't he the pirate that attacked Drum?" Iris had looked down to Chopper who nodded his head.
"He used to be a member of Whitebeard Pirates, Second Division. My subordinate. Until he committed the greatest crime you can on a pirate ship. He murdered his friend and fled the ship... as the Commander, I have to him and finish him off." Ace had properly explained to them.
"So that's why you're after him." Usopp had said after he finished.
"The only reason I came to this country is because he was reportedly seen in Yuba." Ace had stated before taking about drink.
"So that means we're heading the same way!" Iris had clapped her hands together happily looking at Ace, who was shocked looking at her but then Vivi had pulled out a map.
"Our ship just crossed onto the Sandora River." She began explaining, "First, we'll land at Erumalu. Then we'll cross inland through Arabasta to here, Yuba. Yuba is where the Rebel Leader is." Vivi finished.
"I get it." Ace and Nami looked down at the map. "So your heading to Yuba, too."
"Wherever Nami, Iris and Vivi go~!" Sanji started swing.
"Out it, love cook." Zoro said drinking.
"What did you say, bastard...!" And as always they were about to fight one another.
"ANYWAY! Looks like you'll be traveling with us for a little while." Before Nami had cut in..
"With you along, this'll be a cinch!" Usopp laughed.
"Let's make it a fun trip, Ace!" Luffy lift his mug up.
"AYE!" The whole crew cheered.
"Hey, Luffy." Ace grabbed onto his little brother pulling him in closer.
"What?" He asked confused to why Ace was whispering.
"That woman, who is she?" He asked putting to Iris, who was sitting on a barrel with Chopper on her laps laughing as he was saying something to Zoro.
"That's Iris." Nami had overheard them and answered. "I don't know if you recognise her or not from her wanted poster since it was taken when she was 6." She had stayed to him.
"Her wanted poster?" It was clear that he didn't recognised her.
"'Angel of Death' Michell D. Iris." Nami had stated, "She was named that because she ate the Angel Angel Fruit and she was an assassin at the time." She had explained.
"Why would an assassin join you?" Ace was very curious as he asked.
"There was this bastard that made her kill with his Devil's Fruit! She didn't want to and because of that she cried and hurt herself!" Luffy was just getting upset just thinking about it. "Of course I kicked his ass!" He was then proud.
"What Luffy said was true. The boss had created an entire base on the island she was born on and killed everyone but her. It's amazing that she can smile at all." Usopp had joined the conversation as they watched Iris just sitting, talking and laughing Chopper and Zoro.
"In my opinion, I think Zoro is the reason for that. Even if his like he is." Nami stated giggling, watching Iris and Chopper now laughing at Zoro that had turned red after she had said something to him and he split his drink on himself. Little did Nami, Luffy and Usopp know, that that wasn't the reason Ace was asking about her.
"Really, now."