The Crow!

The group had continued despite the fact that the people of the town were glaring and avoiding them, they were heading for the docks. That was until one of them (Luffy, of course) began to get side track like he always did. None of them seem to notice all care as they continued and even when he had suddenly came falling out from above. "Luffy! This ain't the time to be foolin' around!" Sanji had shouted at him, saying that Nami and the others were going to be sacrificed if they didn't hurry and had asked if he was serious about saving them.
"Save them? They're gonna be fine! Zoro was caught with them!" Luffy had stated back to him, but thinking of swordsman with them didn't really help with the case. At least Iris felt that he would either being sleeping through the whole thing or only make things worse. Just like Luffy.
"Zoro is strong, but I'm still worried." She had said that out loud, even if she loved him some times he can be just as much trouble as they captain.
"I just hope the ship isn't any more damaged, but things've been so crazy lately..." Usopp was saying in the middle of it all. He was more worried about the Merry then the others,
"Huh!? There's something in the middle of the street!" The captain had completely ignored them as he had changed the subject, as he was not walking to a stone statue that was glassed in the centre of the street. It was a statue of a monkey covering its eyes. "What a weird face! What is this? A seal?"
"Looks like a weird mud figure, but it's probably a religious statue." Sanji had suggested it to be that.
"Morons! This is art! I can tell!" But Usopp suggested it was something else.
"It's Vearth." Conis spoken as if to correct them. "The people of the sky have forever admired it."
"Vearth?"
"Its one of the three wise monkeys." Iris eyes had sparkled upon seeing the statue.
"Three wise monkeys?" Of course they were the looks of confusion, even Conis seemed a bit surprised.
"The three wise monkeys are a pictorial maxim, embodying the proverbial principle 'see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil'. The three monkeys are Mizaru, covering his eyes, who sees no evil; Kikazaru, covering his ears, who hears no evil; and Iwazaru, covering his mouth, who speaks no evil." She had properly explain to them looking at the statue. "There are various meanings ascribed to the monkeys and the proverb including associations with being of good mind, speech and action. However, It is mostly use to describe those that turn a blind eye to terror deeds." She smiled right towards Conis as she spoke that last sentence.
"Eh!? You guys admire this thing?" Luffy didn't understand why that was, saying that they must be crazy.
"Y-Yes, I'm sure it must be difficult for Blue Sea people to understand." Conis had moved on as she had pointed of in the direction she walked off in as the dock.
"Eh!? We're already leaving town!?" Luffy was completely disappointing.
"What're you talking about!? This isn't our destination!" Usopp was reminding him.
"C'mon, can't we hang around a little more?" He had said as he began following after Conis again with the others. It didn't take long when they reached the port that was called Gondola.
"Oh!" Both the children of the group were amazed together as they saw all the fancy ships that were at the docks and how many there were.
"There are all kinds of boats anchored here." This had listed off two types of ships, such as the hotel ship and the speed-oriented boats. And then saying that there were many types beyond that,
"Whoa! Check out this gondola!" Luffy was shouting as he stood in front if the larges ship there was on the dock. "It's so cool! Let's take it! Look behind it! This one can move on its own, like a Waver!" He had noticed the dial at the back of it. Which eh had then said it would be fun.
"You Idiot! We're rescuing Nami and Robin! Get serious!" Sanji was beginning to get extremely tired of his carefree attitude.
"Oh, you boat is over here." Conis had walked passed the pair,
"Right!" There was a lot of excitement as the Expectation of a great ship.
"The Crow!" The girl was standing in front of a craft that was black with a black bird's head on the bow. Its only notable feature, besides the bird head, is that it had two breath Dials for propulsion. Needless to say, the guys were all heavily disappointed and unimpressed.
"You can't be serious!" Luffy was the inky one to speak in shock,
"It's a crow... but last time I checked they weren't waterfowl." Even Iris didn't show disappoint as she pointed this out.
"I used it until just recently, when I learned how to ride wavers. It's not fast like a Waver, but it does have to Breath Dials on board!" Conis was trying to make it sound better then it actually was telling them to feel free to use it.
"No... I'm not going."