100,000,000!?

After hearing something shouting and calling out to them, Luffy and Usopp noticed a large raft with a mast in the centre of it heading for them. "Oi, Zoro. Iris." The captain had called to his swordsman and swordswoman, catching their attentions. "Look." He told them since they were looking at him confused. Both he looked to see the large mast and five figures standing at the front, two of them rowing as the man at the centre was laughing.
"We've caught up to you!" That man had been the one that Luffy and others encountered after being attacked by Bellamy. "Straw Hat Luffy!"
"Oh my, isn't he that drunk you were trying to pick a fight with over pies?" Iris had asked, since she remembered him, but it hadn't just been that man. There was the strange wrestler that was shouting for joy on the building when they first entered Mock town, the strange weak man who offered exploding apples and the handsome stranger that was with the weak man. However, there was one that they hadn't seen before, with a large and oddly shape gun over his shouter.
"Who?" But the others didn't know, since they hadn't been with the four.
"I've come for you 100,000,000 beli head! Give yourself up!" The large man, clearly the leader of the group, shouted over to them.
"Oi, who are they? Their friends?" Shojou was asking.
"Hmm, I dunno." But they were unable to hear the conversation due to being so far away. The raft was getting closer to the Merry and it seemed that the man finally noticed something was off.
"Why's this place do dark?" He was asking himself, as it was clearly the middle of the day.
"My head? Whaddya mean, 100,000,000 beli?" But his attention was back on Luffy, who had no idea what he was on about.
"So you really didn't know." But the man wasn't all that surprised hearing his confusion.
"Your head's got a 100,000,000 beli bounty on it!" A wanted poster had been held up. "And, Pirate Hunter Zoro! You're worth 60,000,000!" There was another wanted being held up in the man's other hand. "And finally, Angel of Death, Iris! You're now 90,000,000 beli!" One of the other men at his side come to hold yet another poster..

 "And finally, Angel of Death, Iris! You're now 90,000,000 beli!" One of the other men at his side come to hold yet another poster

this one being Iris, with a new photo and everything.
"It's true! They're new wanted posters." Usopp was the one to confirm this with a pair of binoculars. "Zoro, you've got a bounty now. And Iris, you're photos changed too."
"What!?" Hearing this caused Sanji to climb up to Usopp. "Oi, hold on!" Where he wrapped his arm over his shoulder. What about me!?" He wanted to know if he had a bounty as well. "I've got one, don't I?"
"Ah... nope." However, Usopp was only able to see three posters.
"Look closer." Though Sanji refused to believe this.
"Nope." But the answer was the same regardless.
"I see. They went up because of what we did in Alabasta..." Nami came to realise why their bounties had shot up all of a sudden. "But 100,000,000..." however, it was still a little hard to believe.
"100,000,000! Hear that? I'm worth 100,000,000!" The three of them seemed to be quite excited upon this.
"I'm a little disappointed at 60,000,000!"
"I wonder what the new photo looks like."
"YOU THREE! QUIT ENJOYING THIS!" But it only angered Nami, as she listened to how happy and carefree they were.
"Oi, you guys! Don't forget what you're doing!" Shojou was shouting over to them, as the crew was right in the middle of something where they couldn't get distracted from. "It's coming... The Knock-Up Stream! GET READY!" But it was a little late as it was beginning. The water where the Merry was sitting on began to rise with the ship on top of it.
"Every brace yourselves on the ship or get into the cabin!" This warning had been given as the straw hats had taken off from front of the ship.
"THE SEA'S GONNA EXPLODE!!" The water was continuing to rise up as they were running to find places. Chopper and Robin had taken ahold of the mast, while Usopp slammed himself onto the door leading to the anchor room. A few feet away from him clinging onto the inner side of the ship was Sanji. On the opposite side was Zoro, who had Iris squeezed between him and the wall. Then Nami was located behind them, her back against the wall that belonged to storage. And finally there was Luffy, who just stood in the centre feeling the vibration. Out of nowhere, a large pillar of water had erupted.
"HOLD ON!" which was causing Masira and Shojou's ships to be rock heavily due to the ocean shaking.
"DON'T GET THROWN OFF!" All those on the ships were trying their hardest not to be thrown off into the ocean, as it would be instant death for them. As for Luffy and the other others...
"GO TO SKY ISLAND!"