The Bastard Returns!

The avalanche had hit and spread across a large part of the island and many were caught up in it. Everyone on that part of the island had been caught up in it, all but a single woman who's wings spread out upon reflex that took to the sky. "Vivi! Usopp!" Iris was calling out to her friends that been caught up in the avalanche. "Usopp! Vivi!" She was flying around looking for them. But that was when she came to notice the sled they had been riding and not far in front of it. "Vivi!" She was able to spot the blue hair princess where she dived down towards before landing on the snow. "Vivi, are you alright?" Iris asked lightly shaking the girl.
"What happened...?" And it was there where her eyes opened up.
"You guys were caught up in the avalanche." It had been explained to her.
"I remember." It was all coming back to Vivi after listening, however, she came to see that only Iris was beside her. "Where's Usopp?" While asking that, the princess was looking around when she saw a nose sticking out from the snow along with Iris.
"USOPP!" both females came to shout before running over to him and removing the snow covering his face. But it become clear that he was freezing as his face was nothing but blue
"Usopp! Hang in there! Wake up!" Vivi called out to him shouting and he did response slightly.
"Thank goodness!" They both began moving to remove the snow off of his chest before pulling the rest of him out from underneath.
"Hang in there, Usopp! Usopp!" Vivi was shouting out him, trying to wake to boy as Iris had her hands glowing while lingering over his body.
"What, Vivi? Don't wake me up. I was having the most wonderful dream. Really, it was a world like nothing I've seen before... well it's beautiful flower field and it's beautiful rivers... Ah the river, the river..." Usopp was saying as he was still coming out of it.
"That's called the afterlife!" Iris shouted at him.
"DINT GO TO THAT WORLD!" As was Vivi as they were trying towake him up.
"Don't fall asleep! WAKE UP!" Then out of no where he had suddenly began screaming, which one would assume that her was awake.
"Now fall in~! All 74,000 members of the Usopp Pirate Crew~!" Only to be disappointed as he was still half asleep.
"No! Please wake up! Usopp, don't die! USOPP!" Vivi had completely lost it as she began raising her hands over and over again as she called out his name.
"V-Vivi..." Iris was only able to watch in actual shock.
"Ah~! You saved me, Vivi." It had been some time later when Usopp finally worked up. "So this is what it means to return from the brink of death! It's great I'm alive, but... is it me, or is my face swollen?" His entire face had swell up due to the slaps he received.
"I-It's frostbite, frostbite." Vivi came to say, clearly lying.
"Is it me, or does my head seem a bit heavier?" Usopp didn't seem to be listening as he asked.
"It's because snow counties are extremely dangerous, especially to outsiders." As was Iris since neither of them could mention that he was getting slapped none stop to awake up.
"Is it me, or is my field of vision narrower?"
"In any case, we should return. After gathering are surroundings and understanding the situation we should move." Iris wasn't wrong about that and Vivi had agreed with her.
"Yeah, it's probably just my imagination." While Usopp didn't seem to be hearing anything that they were saying from the beginning. However,the three of them continued after Iris took to the sky for directions and headed off where she was able to see anything other then snow. Vivi was walking normally until she began titling as the snow below her feet were raising and caused her to fall on the ground.
"WHAT'S THIS!?" Usopp was freaking as the snow was coming alive...
"I give, I give. I saw a field of flowers." At least until it came falling off whatever it covered and that was Zoro. "It's so damn cold, and then that damn avalanche comes! But I guess it's just like another round of midwinter swimming."
"Zoro..." Which had left Vivi and Usopp completely speechless in shock at the man standing before them shivering due to cold. Not to mention making it worse at the swordsman didn't have a shirt on at all.
"Huh?" Hearing the voice coming out of Iris' mouth caused the man to turn in her direction. "Oh, Iris... Vivi, too." He spotted the two females looking at him. But soon came to noticed Usopp, who's entire head and face were swollen, causing the man to looking at him hard. "Oh, it's Usopp!" It seemed that he came to recognise the long nose boy due to his now. "What are you guys going out here?"
"That's what we should be asking!" Only Usopp and Vivi had snapped back at him, since the man was supposed to be watching the Merry but was to far in land, with only a pair of pants on.