Your Mistaken!!

The next few day went by fast and even after Vivi joined the crew everything remained the same. However, the fact that the sails were flat seemed a bit alarming as it had been doing it none stop since leaving Whiskey Peak.  Nami was beginning to get fed up with the weather in this place. But there wasn't much they could do. There was also Vivi that was worried but who can blame her. "Yosh! Let's go fishing! Fishing!" Luffy was shouting excited along with Carue the duck. Iris was looking over the side of the ship watching the line that Usopp had thrown out.
"Hey, anyone know what happened to the bait?" Sanji had asked the guys, Usopp and Iris both turned around to him to see a hand holding a bucket that was used for the bait.
"Bait?" Luffy repeated getting a closer look at the bucket. "Oh, that stuff in the bucket I ate."
"You ate them?" Iris asked completely shocked.
"Those were mealworms!" Sanji had told him also shocked. Although, they shouldn't since it is Luffy. He'll eat anything that looks edible. Which he just ate another one left in the bucket.
"You don't say? They're pretty good." He was saying with the mealworm hanging from his mouth. Iris looked like she was about to throw up.
"You're not supposed to eat them!" Usopp's eyes were about to shot out from their sockets.
"What do we do now that you've eaten the bait!?" Sanji was asking in a fit of rage.
"Yeah, it's not like we can fish without bait." Iris finished.
"We can use this." Luffy held up that looked like a coconut.
"WE CAN'T FISH WITH THAT!" Sanji had lost it.
"Oh, no good, huh? Then how about him?" He had then pointed to the duck.
"Yeah, that might work." Sanji had agreed with it and Carue began to flip out. The two of them began chasing him around the mast pole. "W-Wait!"
"Wait, come back!" They were idiots, but like the little brother kind, cute.
"DORKS! SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!!" Zoro was forced away by Carue stepping on him, which he wasn't happy about.
"Would you guys... CALM DOWN FOR ONE SECOND!?" Nami's snapping had everyone freezing looking towards her.
"What're you so worked up for?" Luffy was asking not understanding anything.
"Ah~ Nami is even wonderful when she's angry~!" Of course Sanji would say that.
"Geez!"
"It's so strange. Him being worth a 30,000,000 beli bounty..." Vivi was saying as Iris climbed up the stairs to the Aft deck.
"Yeah, you would expect him to be terrifying, wouldn't you." The woman had said joining them.
"Like you have room to talk." Nami had stated to her, which she only titled my head confused. "You have a bounty of 15,000,000 since you were six, given the nickname 'Angel of Death'."
"Oh, that was right. I totally forgot." Iris rubbed the back of her head as she really kind of did forget.
"Oh, so Iris has a bounty too.... Wait! The Angel of Death!?" Vivi had reacted slowly. "That's you!?"
"Yep!" She honestly said without hesitation.
"Talk about stories." But she didn't know what the girl was on about.
"You've heard of Iris?" Nami had asked.
"Of course! Everyone has a least heard one stories of 'the Angel of Death' Michell D. Iris." Now Iris was curious.
"What type of storied?" Really curious.
"At the age of six before she got her bounty she had annihilated an entire fleet of Marines single handle." That was already known. "She is said to be the most terrifying woman in this generation."
"I never knew that." Iris seemed amused by that.
"But if Iris was so known why was the organisation left alone?" Nami was looking towards the woman asking.
"That's because they paid the government off." She had explained that since they earn money in the millions from one job they give half of all the money that was earned in a month not to mention some of the jobs were from the World Government.
"Then why did you still have a bounty?" Both of them had asked.
"Because we were a threat to the World Government as well. If there's a strong bounty hunter that could do us in then they didn't need to worry about the old bastard one day trying to destroy them or something like that." She had told explaining them.
"So that was why security was so stricter on your island." Nami had realised.
"Yeah, pretty much. There was only two people in the world that managed to get through on their own. One was Big Brother."
"Big Brother?"
"You know, Dracule Mihawk, Big Brother Hawky!" Iris smiled remembering how she used to play and train with him when ever he came to the island before her parents' death.
"Wait, one of the Seven War Lords of the Sea!?" Vivi was beginning to turn pale.
"Yeah, of course back then he wasn't one of them. Back then when he came to the island. I was ten at the time but I wasn't on the island at the time." She ended explaining
"Who was the second person?" When Nami had asked my that I could not but shiver.
"He wasn't a person, he was a monster. He would have destroyed everything if the old bastard hadn't payed him, he was a member from the World Government." Just thinking about him shook Iris to the bone. "But anyway, Luffy might not look it but he's pretty strong."
"That's right, just look at all the strong guys he's beaten." Nami had said. "The iron fist dominator of East Blue, Fishman Arlong."
"There was the Admiral of a pirate fleet, Don Krieg." Iris said
"Although no one will ever know about it, even the infamous trickster, Pirate Captain Kuro."
"And there was also the Boss of the assassin group Black Cat who ate the Curse Curse Fruit, Simon Black." That was Iris old Boss and a real bastard.
"That's not all." Zoro was still awake and had said, causing the females to look over at him. "There was this Marine bastard brandishing a huge axe for a hand."
"Oh, you mean Axe-Head Morgan." Iris realised who he was talking about,
"Axe-Hans Morgan? I've heard of him. He was a Marine Captain feared throughout East Blue for his cruel supremacy. You defeated someone as strong as him?" Vivi asked Luffy as he, Usopp and Sanji were trying to tie Carue up for bait.
"Ah, the old axe-hand guy? Oh yeah, I wonder what happened to that guy I was with." Who was Luffy talking about, "I wonder if he's still at that Marine base..."
"That guy?" Nami had asked.
"Yeah. His name's Coby. He's my friend." Luffy was proudly saying. The wind had picked up and we were off again.