Finding A Ship!

Luffy had already left the house of Conis and Pagaya with a large bag on his back. He was walking back down to where Angel Beach had been. "Oi, Luffy!" But it seemed that the others were chasing after him.
"Hold on, will ya?" Both the guys had large bags on their backs as well.
"Huh? What's wrong?" He didn't understand why they were running to him.
"Why did you suddenly disappear?" Iris was asking him, the only one not wearing a large bag across her back.
"Nami said it, right? Staying here would cause trouble for Conis and her father." It was a little surprising that he was caring about that now.
"Well yeah, but where are you going?" The cook came to ask him.
"Where we have to go. The Sacrificial Altar." Their captain made it sound like it was obvious where he was going.
"But how?" He had been asked by the Angel, since they had no ship.
"You can fly us." He pointed at the woman but she only shock her head, she was only limited to carrying two people at most and that is if they weren't carrying anything other then the clothes on their backs. It was in that moment at Luffy stopped and stood in silence before he began thinking.
"DON'T THINK ABOUT IT!" Which only caused Sanji to snap at him.
"Then we'll find a ship to swipe and get into the Milky Road." He came up with that plan while pointing off in the distance.
"How are we gonna find a ship to swipe?" His plan had been followed up with that question. But once again Luffy stopped and stood in silence before he began thinking. "DON'T THINK ABOUT IT!"
"We're not on the Blue Sea, y'know." Usopp reminded the captain of this as he pulled out the map. "With this old map, we don't know what the geography of Angel Island is like. It's a total mystery how we'll even get on the Milky Road."
"Man, what a pain." Luffy at this point seemed to have given up on thinking as he was annoyed, but then he noticed someone behind Sanji and Iris.
"Everyone." They found Conis on the stairs above them.
"Conis! You came all the way here to wish us well?" Sanji came to this conclusion.
"My father asked me to help you find the way to the Sacrificial Altar." She had informed them of the reason she was there.
"Oh, Pagaya?" They were smiling upon hearing this, since the man was very sweet and kind.
"I will take you to the Angel Island wharf. I'll prepare a stubby boat for you."
"Wow! You're too perfect! Nothing like a certain scatterbrain I know!" Usopp had stated speaking about Luffy
"That's for sure!" Who didn't realise that he was the one be called that.
"I was referring to you!" Snipper had then told him, which caused him to be surprised,
"We'd be delighted to have you accompany us, Conis!" Sanji was completely blinded as he was shouting that. Iris on the other hand looked at the girl, not saying anything which wasn't normally like her. "Right, Luffy!?" This had caused Conis and Luffy to lock eyes. It was odd that the Captain seemed quiet and a bit serious as he looked at her until.
"Sure, we'll take you up on your offer!" He had agreed back to his normal self.
"Okay!" She said back a bit nervous but had then bag to ascendant the stairs again with now the four of them following them. However, not before Luna had paused and looked at the bushes on her right side. She continued to stare as she knew someone was watching them.
"Iris! Hurry up!" Usopp's voice had pulled her away from the bush.
"Sorry." Where she had then followed after the others. But she glanced back to the bushes on last time before taking off after them.

The four were following Conis as they ascended the starts. "What's that!?" Luffy had asked this because as they were getting closer to their destination, what looked like a town had come into view.
"That's Lovely Street. Once we're there, we'll be right by the docks." She ended up explain.
"I'm so exited to go to Upper Yard!" Luffy had said with completely excitement because nothing had changed.
"Y-You could die, you know..." Conis had spoken as they were closing in on Lovely Street.
"Yeah. Everyone dies sometime." Was his response as he was not afraid of death.
"You're not concerned?" She asked, as if she were trying to change his mind.
"Nope! I'm excited!" But of course he was an idiot so even if someone wanted to change his mind he was too stubborn and had no brains to do it. Unless one tricks him.
"Eh?" But Hearing him say that can caused her to turn around only to see
"Quit laughin'!" Because both Usopp
"Worry about Nami and Robin, will ya?!" And Sanji will kicking the crap out of him.
"And the Going Merry and Zoro and Chopper, too!" Usopp had to add on the last part as Sanji didn't care one bit about them.
"S-Sorry..." Luffy had apologised to them once they had stoped.
"Guys, this is not the time." Luna had caused them to look ahead to see she was still walking without them along with Conis.
"Wait for me, Iris!" Sanji was running after her in delight.
"Don't forget us too!" Followed by the other two. It wasn't long after that they had entered Lovely Street which was filled with people.
"Wow! This place is great!" Luffy was amaze truck looking around him the stores and cafes a past.
"Lovely Street is the only downtown area on Angel Island." Conis explained as they were walking in the middle of the street heading for the docks.
"Check it out! The stores are floating!" But of course someone wasn't paying attention to her. He was looking up above them to clouds floating with stores on them. But Conis didn't seem to mind as she had told him that the stores were built by using the quality of Island clouds. "Wow! Any yankiniku shops?" He wasn't all that interested in it however. Luna began to glance around her at the people of the town. The thing was every time she made eye contact with one of them, they had looked away with pale expression. It was so obvious that they were being avoided by everyone.
"Is it just me, or is everyone avoiding us?" Usopp had asked pointing it out as he felt weird about it all.
"It isn't just you." IRIS had walked right by him saying, as she was glancing around them.
"Can't blame 'em." Sanji had soon followed. "Word's probably already gotten out that we're criminals." He was right about that.
"This feels great! All of downtown to ourselves!" Luffy on the other hand was enjoying all of it.
"All the angels are avoiding me..." Sanji was pouting about that fact.
"I guess it can't be help."