Balls?!

Iris in a panicked had quiet flew after them only to feel relieved when she saw them landing at the bottom of a Cloudfall and were completely safe. "You guys okay?" She landed back onto the ship while asking.
"We're alive." Even Sanji had been shaken by what just happened.
"I thought... we were really falling 10,000 meters..." Usopp seemed like he was about to pass out from the shock and fear he felt, as he was covered in tears, snot and sweats.
"Pull yourself together." Iris was trying to snap him out of it. Then there was Luffy who was laughing his head off in complete amusement.
"IT'S BECAUSE YOU MADE UP THAT DUMBASS STORY, LUFFY!" He was still laughing even when Sanji was slamming his foot down on his face in anger.
"I was scared!" But even he had to admit that he was scared for a second as his own story. "I thought we were gonna die!" He was laughing in harder at that fact. But things took a weird turn as they continued on their path.
"So what is this place?" Sanji light a new cigarette while asking this while taking over the steering as Usopp was still out of it.
"Those are balls. Balls." Luffy repeated as he was looking up around them to see white balls all over the place, just floating.
"I think their Island Cloud... but how are they floating?" Iris had to wonder as the didn't seem to be anything holding them up.
"Awesome!" Although, the captain seemed impressed by them as he was laughing with excitement. "They look like huge snowballs! This place is so weird! It's funny!"
"And the Milky Road is going up into the trees..." the had been pointed out by the cook as the river was beginning to lift off the ground with vines serving as binds.
"But, what part of this place is supposed to be the Ordeal?" There was a good point to that question since the balls looked completely harmless as they were just floating in the air.
"No idea." Had been the only answer that could be given. "It's be great if nothing happens, but I doubt it'll be that easy."
"Maybe we picked the right one!" This suggestion had been given. "If we'd chosen a different entrance, maybe we'd be suffering some horrible fate now, huh?"
"Y-Yeah! Maybe you're right!" Usopp seemed to have finally snapped out of his petrified state.
"See?"
"I don't know, somethings tell me that theses more to this." The angel had informed the group of her opinion as they were walking back some of the balls. She couldn't help but feel something wasnt right about them.
"Iris is right, idiot!" The cook was agreeing with her. " Who the hell would prepare a prize door for criminals? Just think about it for a minute! there may be hidden traps like earlier. Stay sharp." Iris wasn't the only one on edge, which was a good thing. "Anyway, let's just keep going forward!" The Crow began heading of the Milk Road which was extending upwards.
"I'm thirsty. Let's have some tea." Luffy didn't seem to care one away or another.
"Ah, that's a good idea. Open up the rice crackers in your backpack." Usopp began instructing him.
"Ah, sounds good!"
"YOU GUYS..." But seeing them being so relax pissed Sanji off since he literally just warn them.
"We can have one Sky Rice Crackers, can't we?" He was whined at by Luffy.
"Yeah! Let's eat! Let's eat!" And the long nose was going along with him.
"NO!" But they were snapped at. "Listen. I'm gonna keep steering! You guys keep a look out! Don't just leave it to Iris!" Of course they did whine about it.
"They can have at least one." Iris had spoke up.
"Iris!" The two boys were in tears, looking at her like she was a saint.
"As long as you two keep a look out." She smiled while instructing them.
"'Kay!" They had agreed to her terms had after taking my cracker from the back to two began looking off the side of the Crow.
"Whoa, I didn't realise we were this high up." However, as they continued up the path, Iris couldn't help finding this odd as she was glancing side to side around them. Before they came to Upper Yard, Pagaya informed them that there were five Priests and then they arrived to find five different paths. So logically she assumed each path had a priest in them... but she couldn't feel anyone as she was looking around.
"Hey, Usopp! Pass!" Luffy was playing toss with one of the balls as he was sitting down with Usopp.
"Okay!" Who had toss the ball back. Neither of them hesitation in touching the balls that were clearly suspicious.
"WE SAID TO KEEP A LOOKOUT!" And seeing them caused Sanji to snap at them once again. But then the ball made a pop sound and a snake suddenly appeared from inside the ball the two were playing with. Needless to say they were both screaming in shock. "A snake!" It tried to bight Usopp, who duck.
"Damn you! GET LOST!" Luffy got pissed as he kicked it away. "That scared me. What the hell?" He was sweating due to the fright he received.
"SANJI! AHEAD! CLOUD!" Usopp directed their attention to the front. Another one of the balls were heading towards them, and clearly they were dangerous. "KICK IT FAR AWAY!"
"Shit! So all these floating things are snake eggs!?" Sanji came to this conclusion and went over to kick it away.
"Sanji, look out!" Iris had grabbed onto the man's collar as the ball exploded. They couldn't believe that it just exploded.
"WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THESE BALLS!?" As this question was shouted, a laughter started echoing above the tress.
"It's fun to see what pops out!" A voice had followed by speaking that. "I call them Surprise Clouds!"
"Surprise Clouds?" The group had began looking for the owner of the voice.
"Heso." They came to spoke a shadow moving down towards them.
"Who are you?"
"Thank you for choosing my Ordeal of Balls!" Before them sat a round-shaped man with fair skin and long, dark red hair on top of one of the ball clouds. He wore a white, full-body jumpsuit, which possessed a vertical line of golden rings that run from front to back, an orange hat similar in style to a Capello Romano, orange gloves, shoes, and large, yellow sunglasses that completely obscure his eyes. But they weren't as panicked now that they were looking at him, more like they didn't really know what to thinking looking at him.
"What's with that round dumpling guy..."