Mikey Way- Siblings Suck

Your pov

I stood alone behind the motel I stayed in for the night. The winter sky was becoming dark as I bought a few things from the vending machine. When I began walking back to my room, I spotted something strange. What the hell?

My sister was standing in the doorway of our room, talking to none other than Frank Iero himself. My footsteps became slower and slower as I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Frank Iero? From My Chemical Romance?" I asked. He turned his head and smirked. His hair... it's so much cooler in real life... the black swoop... the bleach shaved sides... wow...

"That'd be me."

"Holy shit, I'm a huge fan!"

"Y/n, shut up," My sister snapped at me in a hushed tone.

"What, you know this girl?" Frank asked my sister, who sighed, but nodded.

"My sister, Y/n." He hummed.

"You wanna picture or something?" A picture...? Of course! Holy shit...

"Uhm, if you don't mind." I spoke, trying so hard to keep my cool as a dozen alarms went off in my body and mind.

"Sure..." My sister rolled her eyes, but I didn't care. I was meeting Frank Iero, I had to do something.

We took a quick photo, before I thanked him one last time, and slipped away into the room as to not bother my sister any longer. She made sure to shut the door behind me as well. I just, mindlessly doodled in my sketchbook while eating a small bag of chips. Wait... if Frank is here... are the others-

The door then burst open causing me to jump out of surprise. Frank and my sister stepped in, he had his arms around her from behind while kissing up her neck and face.

"Eww..." If I hadn't said anything, they would've forgotten I was there. She pulled away, and turned to me.

"You, out!" She pointed to me, then to the door.

"What? Why?"

"Cause! I need the room! Go!"

"No way..." She rolled her eyes, and grabbed my arm, "Hey, what the hell!?" And threw me out of the room. Immediately, the door shut behind me, and was locked.

"Hey! Lemme in!" I smacked my hands on the door, "Lemme in! Lemme in! It's my room too!" But I knew I wasn't going to get anywhere. I sighed, now realizing it was snowing. Ass... I'm gonna freeze out here...

I leaned back against the wall just beside the door, and gazed at the concrete beneath my shoes. Man, this sucks...

"What're you doing out here?" A familiar, slightly concerning voice spoke. I gazed up towards the voice at my left. Who's standing there? Ray mother fucking Toro. No way...

"I... I uhm..." It took me a moment to remember as I was so distracted by his pretty curls, "Well," I brought my gaze back down, "My sister kicked me out to uh... do things with your guitarist." I'm talking to Ray Toro himself holy shit...

"Ah," He chuckled, "Frank?" I nodded.

"I'm actually kinda sorta a huge fan of you guys." I blurted.

"Oh sick, wanna hang out with us?" And that was my breaking point. I opened my mouth to say a million things, but only two words left my lips. Ah... ah... my favorite band holy shit...

"Yes please..."

My heart beat so fast as I followed him to the room. I even resorted to shoving my hands into my pockets, well because, I knew they'd be shaking the moment I stepped into the room.