Frank Iero- Closer

Frank's pov

Alone, I sat at the back of the classroom, with my earbuds in, and Nine Inch Nails streaming through my iPod. The five minute bell rang causing my fellow students to start walking in. Gerard, Mikey, and Ray were among them. They all sat at our table, laughing about I don't know what. I turned down my music so I could hear them.

"Sup Frank," Ray greeted.

"Hey," I greeted back.

"Nine Inch Nails?" Mikey asked, eying my music player. I snatched it from his reach.

"Yeah, so what?"

"Since when do you like them?"

"Since Y/n said she liked them." I explained. They all went 'ohhh' and rolled their eyes.

"Why can't you just ask her out?" Ray asked.

"No way!"

"Cause he's scared she'll say no." Gerard answered.

"What!? No! I just, don't have a plan."

"You don't need a plan. Just ask." Mikey spoke as she walked through the door. Y/n... I like her so much...

"Go! Ask!" Mikey pushed.

"No, not in the middle of class."

"Hey, Nine Inch Nails is the band with the song that's all like, 'I wanna fuck you like an animal,' right?" Gerard questioned.

"Uh, yeah..." I answered, and an evil little smirk grew across his face as the bell rang. Gee then leaned closer to me.

"I dare you to get up on the desk and start singing it."

"Why the hell would I do that?"

"One, Y/n will know you like the band that she likes, and two," He shoved his hand down into his backpack, "I'll give you five bucks." Gerard smacked the green paper down onto my desk.

"It's not worth five bucks."

"Here, I got five more!" Mikey pitched in.

"Me too..." Ray slid another five. Fifteen bucks and the girl I like knows I like something she likes? Worth it...

"Okay, I'll do it when we start working."

"Yes..." They all silently cheered, and brought their attention up to the teacher. Only about ten minutes passed of the teacher talking when he handed out worksheets for us all to complete.

"Go on Frank, sing your little song!" Gerard encouraged. I chuckled.

"Alright alright!" I cleared my desk, stood up onto my chair, and then climbed up onto the wooden desktop. Everyone's eyes were already on me.

"Mr. Iero, get down-"

"You let me violate you, you let me desecrate you, you let me penetrate you, you let me violate you," I began dancing around, "I broke apart my insides..."

"Help me..." Gerard sang from his desk.

"I've got no soul to sell!"

"Help me..."

"Way, don't encourage-"

"The only thing that works for me, help me get away from myself, I wanna fuck you like an animal, I wanna feel you from the inside..." I ran a hand through my hair.

"Iero, that's enough!"

"I wanna fuck you like an animal!" I sang over the teacher, "My whole existence is flawed, you get me closer to God!" My friends chuckled as they sat there. The rest of the class just seemed to be trapped in shock, until the girl that I like stood up on her desk too.