Brendon Urie- Twenty Five Cents

f/p/t- favorite pizza topping(s)

Your pov

I finally got home from a long day of work and school. I threw my backpack on the floor and went straight to my bed. I just layed there for a minute, just to relax before my date with my boyfriend, Brendon. I still have no idea what we'll be doing...

As I layed there I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket.

Brendon: Are you ready for tonight

Me: yeah, of course babe

Brendon: I'll be there in like twenty minutes :)

Me: Ok, sounds great

I got up and quickly changed out of my work uniform into something else. Where are we even going? Should I dress nice? Casual? I don't even know...

I looked through my closet and decided on the black sweater that Brendon got me for my birthday, some black shorts with dark tights, and the white converse Brendon drew all over. I smiled thinking back on the memory.

I heard a knock at the door, quickly grabbed my phone, and ran over, opening the door. I was met with Brendon in his cute purple jacket and jeans. Okay I did a good job with my outfit choice then...

"Hey darling, are you ready for our date?" He asked, his brown puppy dog eyes soft as ever.

"Yeah, where are we going? " I asked, walking out of my apartment and locking it behind me.

"It's a surprise," I looked at him with curiosity as we walked out and down to his car,"Don't worry, you'll love it." He smiled, opening the car door for me to get in. Once I was in, he closed the door and ran to the other side, quickly getting into the driver seat.

He drove with one hand on the steering wheel while the other one held mine. Where the hell are we going?

Finally he parked the car, we both got out. He grabbed my hand as we began to walk towards a small building. The Totally Tubular Arcade I laughed a bit at the name.

"An arcade?" I looked over at my adorable boyfriend.

"Yeah, I drove past it the other day and thought it'd be perfect for a date." He let go of my hand, opening the door for me, and then quickly running back to my side, taking my hand again.

The arcade was colorful with all kinds of games running up and down the isles as kids of all ages moved their joysticks and spun steering wheels on racing games.

It smelled of old pizza and kids birthday parties paired with the sounds of games begging to be played and quarters sliding into slots. He pulled out a small bag of quarters from his jacket pocket and handed me some.

"Let's go!" He said excitedly. I couldn't help but laugh at his dorkiness.

We ran over to the first two player game, it read Street Fighter at the top in bright colors with pixelated characters on the sides. We each put in a quarter.

"I'm gonna destroy you." I told him, totally serious with a playful undertone.

"No you won't, you see I am just better than you there for, I shall win!" He kissed my cheek.