Frank Iero- Things are Complicated

Frank's pov

Mikey and I stood, leaning against the lockers as the other students hurried off to their classes and wherever else they needed to go.

"Y/n! Hey, what's going on?" I asked as polite as possible. She just ignored me and kept walking down the hall. Most likely to her next class.

"How do you know her?" Mikey leaned over and asked.

"She saved my life." I simply explained.

"Not a surprise." He responded.

"To be honest, I think she hates me."

"Also, not a surprise," He plainly stated, "Wanna head to class?"

"Sure," We stood up from the lockers and walked to our history class.

"Hey, isn't that the girl from earlier?" Mikey asked, I glanced up to see her talking with the teacher. She then took a seat in the back. That's weird, did she switch her classes? I don't think she was in this class before...

"Yeah..."

"Okay class, pull out your books and turn to page sixty nine. We'll be talking about..." I ended up tuning out the teacher and found myself staring at her.

"What even happened between you two?" Mikey whispered.

"It's complicated. I'll explain later." He nodded and brought his attention back to the teacher. Class finally ended and I decided to make my way over to Y/n in the back of the class.

"Hey Y/n, how are things?" How are things? How lame was that...

"Nothing much, you?" She dead panned, slinging her bag over her shoulders.

"Same here. What class do you have next?"

"Science, I have to go." She walked off.

"Alright, good talk. Good talk..." I brought my eyes to my shoes.

"What was that?" Mikey leaned against her desk.

"I don't know. I'm trying to be friendly, but nothing's working." I responded.

"I don't think that's the problem. I think whatever's happened between you two is," We went to our next class in silence and took our seats. The bell rang and the teacher began talking, but finished rather fast and handed out a worksheet, "So, what's going on between you two? I might be able to help y'know."

"Alright..."

Flashback to the Friday before

"Hey! Frank, get the fuck back over here!" I hid behind a trashcan as Brendon tried to make his way to me. I didn't do much. I just sent an overly confident freshman to do 'his worst' to Brendon for a Monster. I guess he found out I was the one who sent him.

I looked towards where a chocolate milk covered Brendon stood, looking pissed as fuck. Then, his gaze met mine and before I knew it I was running for dear life.

"Frank! I'm gonna kill you! Get the fuck back over here!"

"Ahh I'm so sorry... s'cuse me... pardon me... sorry... sorry..." I was trying to make my way out of the high school as Brendon was sprinting towards me.

I proudly made it outside, right in front of the doors, thinking I had lost him. But I was wrong. I felt a pull on my hood and was swiftly turned around to see Brendon's face, dripping with chocolate milk and anger filled his eyes. I'm dead!

"Frank! I'm gonna beat you till your entire face is so punched in it'll be unrecognizable for the rest of your life!" He laughed cynically. Oh fuck...