Frank Iero- If Your Spine's Receding, You Can Borrow Some of Mine

Your pov

I dashed around in front of the stage, snapping pictures of my favorite band of all time, Pencey Prep. Happily I watched as my boyfriend jumped and thrashed around on stage while still managing to play all the right chords on his guitar strings being held together by just a couple of zip ties.

"This is our last song of the night," Frank began, then sent a glance my way, "It's dedicated to my baby love over there on camera," He sent a smirk, "Her favorite one." All of them began playing their instruments loud, and I knew exactly what song they were playing. Don Quixote... I love the first riff...

Frank's voice sang loud and whiny along with the other boys. Smiling, I watched him have the time of his life jumping up and down. I snapped a few more shots of them, before standing back, and enjoying the music. Everyone behind me in the crowd jumped and sang along with Frank and the boys. The energy felt so wild yet welcoming, it always felt like a second home to me. The crowd's always huge on Friday nights... it's the best time to be here... to play here...

"See ya guys next time." Frank waved to the crowd before walking off stage with his guitar in hands and band members behind him. They all cheered before slowly dispersing to the outside or sticking around somewhere else. I jumped up onto the stage, sitting on the ledge while flipping through the photos.

"Hey babe," I turned to see Frank walking towards me.

"Hi, you guys sounded so good tonight!" A chuckle escaped his lips before he sat beside me.

"You say that every night."

"Cause you guys are amazing!" I giggled, causing him to smile, "You're my favorite band of all time."

"Really!? Of all time!? Wow, but we're like, complete shit."

"No way! You guys are awesome!" His gaze then shifted to the camera.

"Get any good shots?"

"Yeah, I gotta few." I flipped through, showing him.

"Damn, you gotta lotta me. I'm starting to think you like me more than the others."

"Well duh!" I kissed his cheek. His fingers rested over mine, with his head on my shoulder, "Wanna head home?"

"Yeah..." I kissed the top of his head, which, smelled like a steaming ball of sweat.

"Frankie, you stink so bad." I giggled.

"I know, I'm sweaty. The other boys don't ever get this sweaty, I dunno why I'm always like this."

"Well, it probably has something to do with you thrashing around all the time." I stood up, holding a hand out for him.

"Oh yeah, probably," He took my hand and stood up, "I just can't help myself," We began walking out of the venue with my other hand on my camera bag and his on his guitar case, "It's like, instinct, y'know? My body just, has this need to thrash around whenever I'm on stage."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah! It's weird."

"It gets cool shots though." He smirked.

"Rad..." I helped him carefully set his trashy guitar in the back of our little trashy car before getting in ourselves.

"Hey babe?" I hummed, buckling myself, and setting my camera bag on the car floor, "So, there's this new band that's gonna start playing at the Loop Lounge. I was thinking we could go see their first show. See what they're all about." He started the car and drove off.