Ryan Ross- Bully

Your pov

I was walking down the hall, trying to get to my class, when I saw him. Ryan Ross, childhood best friend turned high school bully...

Me and Ryan had been best friends since the third grade, but once high school started, he made new friends. I didn't mind at first, but after awhile Ryan started to get distant.

Week after week he'd speak less and less to me until he left me in the dirt for good. Eventually he started to talk to me once more, but only to mess with me.

Everyday I hope that maybe he'll be good again. One day he'll stop hurting me. But it's never happened. I've never lost hope though.

"Hey Y/n, where do you think you're going?" He began to walk over with his group of trouble maker friends.

"C-class..." I kept my head down.

"Yeah? What's the point, we all know you'll just flunk out. Probably end up like that crackhead mother of yours and spend the rest of your life in prison!" He laughed. I felt tears begin to form. No I can't give him the satisfaction of seeing me cry...

"You'll never amount to anything, fuckin' prison baby!" I couldn't help the tears this time and ran to the bathroom, locking myself in the very last stall as I sobbed. He's right, I can't believe I thought he could be good again...

I heard the bathroom door open and watched Ryan's shoes as he came closer to my stall.

"Y/n... you can't hide forever." He stopped at my stall. He's right, I should just get this over with, whatever he has to say to me...

I wiped away the tears, got up, opened the door and kept my gaze on the tiled floor.

"Go ahead Ryan, say your worst. I don't care anymore." Instead of getting a million insults about everything I've ever done, I was met with a hug. I was confused as hell, but hugged back anyways, crying into his chest.

"I-I'm so sorry. I've been such a dick to you, I don't even know why..." He pulled away to look me in the eyes.

His face, I haven't seen this in years... This isn't the face of my high school bully... It's the face of the third grade boy who let me sit at the same table as him because no one else would... this is the face of the middle schooler who would walk me home in the pouring rain, even if it meant he had to walk another hour to get to his house, this is the face of my best friend... The one who cares about me... I knew he was in there somewhere...

He pulled me into another hug as he cried as well.

"...Y/n, I miss you. I miss you so fucking much. I'm so god damn sorry, I never should've left you for those ass holes. Y/n I-I..." He took a deep breathe and pulled away again, "... I love you. I've loved you forever and I just fucked everything up! I-" I put my finger to his lips. I removed it as I began to spoke.

"Do you really mean it? Everything you said?" He silently nodded before I wiped his tears with my sweater sleeve. I smiled sadly, "I miss you too..." I looked back down at the floor, "...and I love you as well..." He put a hand under my chin, forcing me to look a him again.

Without warning, he pulled me in and kissed me, I felt my face heat up. I was surprised, but kissed back quickly. He pulled away for a moment.

"I should probably go. I kind of just left my friends without telling them." No...

"Please don't, don't go back to them. I can't loose you again." I told him, I refuse to loose him again...

He smiled.

"Darling, you won't loose me, not again, not ever. I promise, I love you too much to do that to you or myself again. I'm just gonna give them one last 'fuck you' and I promise I'm all yours, okay?" He paused for a moment, then took my hand, "I know what I wanna do, but I need a little help from you." I smiled as well.

"Okay, what are we doing?"

"You'll see..." He pulled me out of the bathroom and back over to where his friends stood. Oh boy, this is scary...

"Hey Ryan, looks like you finally caught her. Took ya long enough," One of them snickered, "What are we gonna do with her this time?"

"You guys aren't laying a finger on her," They all looked totally confused. He looked at me, winked, and went back to talking, "Look, this might be tough for you dumb ass's to understand, but I'm done with you guys. Go find a new ring leader."

He began to walk away, with me close behind before we heard them yell.

"Oooo look everyone! Ryan's turned soft!" They all laughed. Ryan immediately turned around and socked the one in front in the nose.

"I may be soft, but I can still kick everyone of your ass's, you got that? Don't flatter yourselves, thinking you can take on me!" He turned around and kissed me, just as the bell rang as the boys freaked out. My lips left his own.

"Lets get out of here."

"My place?" He smiled again.

"Hell yeah..."

OwO-
You can use your imagination to figure out what happened when they got to his house ;). Have a cool day~peace out cheesebags