Mikey Way- Get Away Driver

Your pov

After buying all my groceries, clothes, and whatnot, I finally got back into my car. I had parked in front of the bank where it was mostly empty. Quietly, I sat there, in the drivers seat, as I looked up at the little number above my head. Six thousand nine hundred and sixty nine dollars... it's funny... but not a shit ton of money...

Finally, I began to start the car when suddenly, my number completely sky rocketed. Fifty thousand went to a hundred thousand all the way up to sixty million nine hundred thousand, four hundred twenty dollars and sixty nine cents. Why does this always happen? It's so weird...

Just then, a loud noise came from outside and a man with a mask jumped into the car holding a duffle bag full of cash. He slipped off the ski mask and turned to me.

"Drive! Drive!" Without even thinking, I did as told. No, not just what I was told, I drove fast. He looked back as cop cars chased us through the streets. Turning towards me, he watched as I drove.

"So, what's your name?" He asked, putting his glasses on from a pocket along with a black beanie that covered his sandy blond hair.

"I don't mean to be rude, but it's really hard to talk when you're being chased by police."

"Oh, well I'm Mikey," He politely greeted, "Take a left up here," I made a quick left, "Right," He instructed, "And then another left. Keep driving straight." He looked behind us again.

"Are they still there?"

"Right on our tail."

"Fuck," I stomped on the gas, "We're gonna have to take a few turns."

"Wow, I chose a really good get away driver." He chuckled. Finally, we lost the cops and I just drove to my little trailer home.

"Uh, where are we?" He asked.

"My house," I said, climbing out of the car. He did as well, taking his duffle bag of cash. Opening the trunk, I took out my groceries and things, he helped me with some.

"So, do you have a pretty name to match your pretty face?" He asked, following me inside. It's sweet... but I don't know this man...

"Y/n," I plainly stated.

"Cool..." He took a look around the small space, but eventually took refuge on the couch. As I put away the groceries and all, he zipped open the duffle bag and dumped the money all over the coffee table. This guy is a criminal... how did this not phase me? Too bad... he's cute...

"How much did you get?" I asked as he counted it out.

"Sixty million, eight hundred thirty one thousand, three hundred fifty two dollars and sixty nine cents."

"Haha, nice." I said, taking a seat next to him. He then grabbed a short stack of hundreds.

"For your troubles." The number above his head immediately went up. I hadn't even noticed his number had matched how much I owned.

"Wait..." He now realized what was going on, then began to laugh, "You're my soulmate!? Wow, what are the chances?" I began to laugh as well.

"Uhm, so, what do we do now?" I asked once the laughter died down.

"I'm supposed to meet up with my friends..."

"Oh, is that where you were wanting me to go?" He nodded.

"Can we go there now?" He asked.

"Yeah, I can drive if you want."

"Sure," He put the money back into the bag and we got in the car, "Y'know, you were really good out there. Have you ever done anything like that before?"