Mikey Way- Stomach Flu

Your pov

I woke up to see my boyfriend, Mikey, had already gotten out of bed. I should get up...

I laid there for about a minute or two before finally making myself get out of bed and walk into the kitchen of our petite apartment. He was making breakfast. I sat on top of the kitchen island, feeling the cold counter top as my feet dangled.

"Morning sunshine," He turned and smiled.

"Morning," He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a short kiss.

"Breakfast will be ready in a second." He told me.

"Okay," He let go of me and I watched as he placed the eggs and toast he had ever so proudly made onto two plates and handed one to me. He joined me on the counter as we ate, "This is really good, babe."

"Thanks, I added a little more cheese to the eggs this time." He explained.

"Well it's very yummy."

He let out a short laugh at my childish actions and kissed my cheek. After we ate we set our plates in the sink and sat in the living room. Mikey read as I rested my head against his shoulder and closed my eyes as I listened to his page turning and breathing. It was calming. Until my stomach ruined it.

"Oh shit." I brought my hands to my mouth as I rushed to the bathroom and threw up into the toilet as Mikey caught my hair just before it got bits of breakfast on it.

"Are you alright, love?" He asked, clearly worried.

"Yeah, I'll be fine." I let out a sigh as we walked back into the living room and went back to where we were before. This had been happening for about a week now.

I must have the stomach flu or something... what else could it be? Food poisoning? Pregnant? Haha I can't be pregnant... we've been so careful... oh my god that would explain why I'm late oh fuck!?

"M-mikey, I think I know why I keep throwing up." My eyes widened and I began to freak out.

"What is it?" He set down his book, leaving his hand in between the pages to keep his spot. I looked up at him with worry in my eyes.

"I'm late and I've been throwing up, constantly." He was confused by my words, but as he pieced it together, his eyes widened as well and he dropped his book.

"Oh my god! You don't mean...?" I nodded, "How? We've been so careful!" He began to panic and stutter as his hands shook.

"Mikey! We don't know for sure! I should probably take one of those tests before this gets out of hand." I reassured him.

"Um, okay do we have any?" I shook my head, "Well I guess we should head to the store! Right?" He said in a panic.

"Yeah, let's... let's do that." I agreed.

We were freaking out so much we just slipped on some shoes and left in our pajamas. The drive to the pharmacy was short so there wasn't much talk, mostly more panic. We hurried in and found the isle almost immediately.

"Which one do we get?" He looked at me with terrified eyes.

"I don't know! Just grab one!" I almost yelled, he froze at the sound of this, "I'm so sorry for yelling I'm just-" I hid my head in my hands, "I don't even know what I'm feeling, everything is happening so fast. We never even talked about having a child. Oh man, this is so scary."

I began to cry in the middle of the isle. He grabbed a random test and hugged me tight.

"Hey, it's okay. It's alright, we don't even know yet. Let's get back home and figure this thing out together, okay?" I nodded and he pulled away, walking to the cash register. We bought the test and made it back home.

"I'll be right here when you're done. Okay?"

"Promise you won't leave." I said, walking into the bathroom with the test in my shaking hand.

"I promise," He held out his pinky and I joined mine with his, "We got this, no matter what happens." I nodded and went in. As I took the test, my mind started to wander.

Oh boy what if he's lying? What if there is a kid and he just leaves? Would he do that? He takes such good care of me, but a kid? He could...

I sat on the floor, back against the wall as I held the test in my hand with tears escaping my eyes.

"M-mikey, you can come in." He opened the door and sat next to me. He held my hand as he watched the little thermometer like thing in my other hand, as we tested our future in the hands of this tiny device.

"I'm not going to leave you Y/n. I promise, no matter what happens, I'll be here. I love you." He said as tears began escaping his own eyes. I smiled through my tears.

"I love you too. And I promise I won't leave you either." I sniffled. The little thing beeped and both our heads whipped around to see. I instantly began to sob, hiding my face in Mikey's chest.

"I'm gonna be a dad. Y/n, there's gonna be a little you and me running around! I love you so much! I can't believe it, we're having a kid!" Mikey excitedly said.

"Yeah! I love you too! We're gonna be parents!" I laughed into his chest, "Does this mean we can get a house together!?"

"Yeah! We should totally get a house! Y/n, I think um... maybe... uh, we should uh... maybe even um... get married? I mean, if you don't want to we don't have to, I don't even have the ring I want to get you. I mean at least... not yet I um... yeah, yeah do you wanna get married?" I laughed at his cute stuttering.

"Yeah! Oh geez I'm so happy, Mikey. I'm so happy to be with you and everything that's going to happen! I mean, we're gonna be parents! That's insane!" I laughed.

"I'm happy too. Come on, let's get off the floor and move this into the living room!" For the rest of the day we talked about baby names and what traits we think they might have. We talked for so long we fell asleep on the couch. I woke up in the middle of the night to Mikey speaking. He was speaking softly.

"Hi little dude, I can't wait to meet you. I'm your dad. You don't know it yet but you're going to have the best mother in the world. I can't wait for you to meet her. I love you."

"Mikey?" I whispered.

"Yes sunshine?"

"Who are you talking to?"

"The baby. I'm just so excited! We should tell the boys tomorrow! Or at least Gerard. We should tell everyone tomorrow!" I laughed at his enthusiasm. I'm pretty sure he was more excited than I was.

"Sure, why not." He kissed my forehead and held me close before we both drifted off to sleep.

OwO-
Awwwwwww, cute cute. Ahh I have a ton of one shots I'm working on I have a ton of unfinished drafts that I don't know how to end, I don't even know how I managed to end this one ahahaha! Happy birthday Jon Walker!!! Bruh, his solo music slaps hard. Have a chill day~peace out cheesebags