Ray Toro- Bonfire

Your pov

It's the first day of summer break, while all my classmates are getting drunk at wild college parties, I'm sitting alone in my dorm, doing nothing... maybe I should've tried to make some friends...

My thoughts where cut off by my roommate, Kendra. (if your name is Kendra you can change it)

"Hey Y/n, I'm home..." She said, setting her bag on the table. She came and sat next to me.

"Why don't you get out a little? I mean all you do is lay around, even before break that's all you did... you know, I got invited to a bonfire by the beach tomorrow night. You could be my plus one!" She said, excited. I groaned.

"No thank you." I told her, slightly annoyed.

"Oh come on, it'll be fun! You're coming with me." She said smiling. I am not getting out of this...

"Fine." I said getting up to go to bed.

"Yay! This will be so much fun! " She said, very cheery.

Time skip to you getting ready

Okay, what to wear...

I looked through my closet and grabbed my black sweater, ripped black jeans, and red converse. I did my makeup and didn't do much to my hair, I put on my black beanie and grabbed my phone. I walked to the door where Kendra was waiting.

"Wow, emo much?" She asked looking at my outfit.

"Oh whatever, dude." I got into the passenger seat of Kendra's car and she drove. We got to the beach pretty quickly but before we walked over to the bonfire she stopped me.

"Okay look, at least try to have a little fun, alright? I know this is out of your comfort zone but just try to make some friends..." I nodded at her, "...and please don't fall in love with the first guy you meet." I laughed at her comment.

"Yeah, because I'm stupid enough to do that."

We got out of the car, the sun was going to set soon. It looked pretty. We walked over to the fire and a man with big curly hair holding a red solo cup greeted us.

"Hi, I'm Ray! Would you like a beer?"

"Yeah, that sounds great." Kendra answered for both of us. He handed each of us a cup and Kendra walked off. I walked near the fire and sat in front of it with a few other people I didn't know. Ray sat down next to me.

"I never caught your name?" He turned to look at me.

"Its Y/n. " I told him. Wow his eyes are pretty... fuck I'm doing exactly what Kendra told me not to... maybe I am an idiot...

"That's a cool name." He said, taking a sip of his beer.

"Thanks." I smiled at him and took a drink of mine.

"Do you want to walk along the beach with me?" He asked, looking into the fire. Well there's nothing better to do...

"Yeah, sounds fun." I say as we both get up and walk to the edge of the water.

We talked about school, our lives, and just random things. We were pretty far from the party when Ray took my hand and led me away from the water. We sat on the beach and watched the sunset. We both turned towards each other and he brought his lips to mine in a passionate kiss. I was shocked at first, but quickly kissed back.

I brought my arms around his neck and his held my waist. I broke the kiss and without thinking breathlessly said, "I like your hair." My eyes went wide. What the fuck? I like your hair!? I'm such a dork...

"Uh, thank you?" He said confused. Before he could say anything else, I pulled him back into a kiss.

For the rest of the night we layed on the beach looking at the stars and talking about random things until I felt my phone go off. I pulled out my phone, which read Kendra and answered it.

"Hey," I said looking at Ray.

"Where are you? I'm heading home in five minutes, if you're not here by then I'm leaving without you." She said worried.

"Alright, I'll meet you at the car," I said and hung up, "I uhh have to go." I told Ray sadly.

"Wait, hand me your phone, I'll put in my number. " I handed him the phone, he pressed a couple numbers and handed it back to me. We both got up and walked back to the party hand in hand. I saw Kendra and we went to the car.

Before I got in I waved to Ray and he waved back. I leaned back in my seat thinking about everything that had just happened that night.

OwO-
This is my very first one shot! I hope you liked it guys. I'm going to try to post as often as I can on here, and it's not just going to be mcr but as of right now I only have mcr ideas. If anyone has requests for one shots let me know, and I might write it!~Peace out cheesebags