Mikey Way- Baseball Bat

Your pov

I lie awake in bed, my fiance, Mikey, was on tour. His side was empty for another night. I miss him so much...

Suddenly, I heard the front door open, and someone come inside. Oh shit oh shit no...

Quickly, I grabbed the baseball bat by my bed and tip toed out to investigate. The sounds of someone in the kitchen quietly carried themselves to where I stood, behind a wall, baseball bat ready.

The intruder's footsteps got closer and closer, causing my anxiety to go up and up. The intruder walked right by the wall, my anxiety spiked as my grip around the bat tightened, and I swung, hard.

"Ahh! What the fuck!?" Wait I know that voice... wait why do I know that voice?... Oh god I hit Mikey...

"Oh my god!" I turned on the lights to see my love on the floor, hugging his stomach, "Mikey, I'm so sorry, I thought you were a burglar or something!" I fell to his side, "Wait, why are you here? I mean, you aren't supposed to be back until-"

"I came back early," He groaned, "To surprise you..."

"Awww, I'm so sorry I ruined it!" I cried, hugging him.

"I'll be okay, god damn you swing hard." I giggled.

"Well I thought you were gonna like, kidnap me or something!" He laughed, "I should probably take you to the hospital, shouldn't I?"

"Probably, but I really don't wanna go. I've missed you so much, I just wanna be with you right now. Besides, I think I'll be okay." I smiled sweetly as my hands held his face. His fingers played with my hair. I planted my lips on his.

"Did that make it better?"

"A little, but I think I know what'll help."

"I don't think we should do that since you're-"

"No! Not that! Gross, I just want cuddles, and to lay with you!" He explained.

"Oh, okay good." I helped him off the floor and to the bedroom. He changed into his pjs as I fell back into the bed. He laid right by me, holding me tight, and telling me silly stories from tour.

OwO-
Yikes, poor Mikey. This is a shorter one but I think it's really cute, I hope you guys liked it. I have a new story out, fun ghoul x reader it's called Twinkies Never Die lots of people seem to enjoy it even if there's only one chapter out haha. Have a really cool day~peace out cheesebags