Pete Wentz-Stranger

Your pov

My eyes shot open. Where the hell am I...

I looked around and realized some strange man had his arms around me.

I'm in a strange room, with a strange man, in strange clothes, with a piercing headache...I don't remember a thing from last night...

I slowly tried to get out of the man's hold.

"Hey baby don't leave..." I waited a minute until he fell back asleep.

What the hell did I get myself into...

I finally freed myself of his grasp and quietly got out of bed, quietly walking to the bathroom in the bedroom. I quickly closed and locked the door. I began to examine myself in the mirror.

Make up was smeared all over my face and I was wearing nothing but the strange man's button up and my underwear.

Flashback to yesterday

I was sitting on my couch crying over my ex. That cheating dick... I hate him, yet I miss him so much...

My phone buzzed, I pulled it out of my pocket, it read Lydia and I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey y/n me and the girls are taking a trip to Vegas and you're coming!"

"What, no I'm not going to Vegas."

"Yes you are, you better start packing we'll be there for the weekend and we're leaving in an hour!"

"No!"

"Yes, it's Vegas baby, Vegas! And besides, this'll be good for you! See ya in an hour."

"No you won't." I hung up.

I can't go to Vegas... but I don't think I have much of a choice...

I didn't pack much, just clothes and a toothbrush. I heard a knock on the door and quickly opened it.

"Hey, are you ready?" Lydia was standing there. I put on a fake smile,

"Yeah, let's go."

She led me to the car with the other girls. I hated hanging out with the whole group... they always pick on me because I dress different and don't wear much makeup...

"Baby, that's what you're wearing to Vegas?" Marina asked looking very concerned. I looked down at my black band sweater, jean shorts with fish nets and baby blue converse.

"Uh, yeah." Here we go...

She began to lecture me on the fashion industry ...I need to be wearing colors other than black blah blah... she's mom material...

"Hey why don't we get you a make over!" Lydia yelled excitedly turning into a makeup store.

"No, I don't need it!" I cried.

"We'll pay for it now come on." They practically dragged me into the store and sat me down in a chair with a woman who had a disgusting amount of makeup on.

The woman started, she practically used every kind of makeup product ever and then some more. She handed me the mirror. I look like a home wrecker, I don't even recognize myself...

Before I could say anything Lydia payed and we were off to Vegas.

Back to the present

I washed my face and got most of the make up off. I slowly unlocked the door and poked my head out, looking at the foreign man on the bed. He's actually pretty hot, dark hair, tattoos, and kinda short...