Mikey Way- Honeybee the Unicorn

Your pov

My bedroom had been cleaned as well as it could be. I stood in the middle of it, staring at my stuffed animals. Mikey is gonna think I'm so weird for still having them! I can't hide them anywhere... this was an awful idea! He shouldn't come over... I should-

There was a knock at the front door. I ran out and found my boyfriend, Mikey, standing on the porch with a smile on his face.

"Hey babe," He kissed my cheek.

"Hey," I shut the door behind him.

"I still can't believe I've never been to your house before, after dating you for what? Three months?"

"Sorry, my parents don't really like it when I have boys over." That's not true... my parents have been pushing me to get a boyfriend forever... but he'll break up with me as soon as he sees my animals anyways...

"I mean I get that, but it's still weird," He chuckled, looking around, "Aww, is that you?" He pointed to a baby picture hanging on the wall.

"Yeah..."

"You were so cute!" He cooed, "Damn shame you grew up," He looked at me with a smirk, "I'm kidding! I'm kidding! You're adorable." He hugged me from the side and kissed my head.

"You're adorable." I giggled.

"I wanna see your room." He said, the exact words I had been dreading to hear.

"Um, maybe later."

"Why not? I'll be seeing it anyways."

"Exactly, you can see it all you want, later."

"That doesn't make any sense, why don't you want me to see it? You cooking meth in there or something?" I giggled.

"No... maybe... hey uh, why don't I show you the living room?" We both laughed, "Yep, we got couch, tv, and decorative bird thing."

"Wow, a living room. This is the greatest living room I have ever seen. It's got a couch, a tv, a decorative bird thing. It's really got it all." He chuckled. We sat down on the couch, he set his backpack next to it as we talked and joked until it got dark.

"Okay, now can I see your room?" I shook my head, "Why can't I see it?"

"It's... it's a mess."

"You sound like you're hiding a dead body in there or something. I don't care if it's a mess, you've seen my room." He persuaded. He's gonna think I'm so weird...

"Fine," I sighed, leading him to my bedroom door, but paused before opening, "You might think I'm weird after I show you, it's okay if you don't want to be with me anymore if you do."

"Baby, I'm sure it'll be fine," I turned the knob and pushed open the door. His eyes, immediately going to the stuffed animals, "Wow, you have so many! How many do you have?"

"I don't know." My eyes were on the floor.

"Is this what you didn't want me to see?" I nodded, he chuckled and pulled something out of his backpack. In his hands was a light pink stuffed unicorn with a golden horn and sparkly pink hooves.

"This is Honeybee, I can't sleep without her. I was so nervous about bringing her with me, I almost didn't. I thought for sure you'd think I was weird."

"Really? I thought you'd think I was weird!" I giggled.

"Who's your favorite?" My eyes immediately went to the lamb I kept on my bed and pulled her to us.

"This is Babie. I sleep with her every night." My fingers played with her ears.

"She's adorable."

"You're adorable."

"No you." He then gave me a look, a look I knew all too well.

"Oh god, please don't." Please do it's really cute...

"What? I'm not doing anything."

"You have the look!"

"What look!?" Before I could say another word, he leaned forward, kissing all over my face and neck. Giggles escaped my mouth as I fell back, he laid on top of me. Soft lips pressing against my skin. Suddenly, he stopped.

"What?" He looked down, and pulled Babie out from under him.

"I don't think she wants to see this."

"I don't think she does either." I grabbed Honeybee, both of us throwing the little animals safely onto the bed. His attention went back to me, his lips pressed against mine. His arms around me, my hands entangled in his hair. But I stopped.

"Mikey, I don't wanna do that. If that's okay."

"That's okay, we don't have to." He kissed me for a few more minutes until we began to get ready for bed.

I stood in the doorway of my bedroom as he walked over from the bathroom. He took my hand as we laid in bed. His arms were around me, our stuffed friends in between us.

"You're amazing." He whispered, tiredly.

"You are too." He kissed my forehead, gently playing with my hair as we both fell fast asleep.

OwO-
This one shot has been in the works for seven days. I hope you enjoyed it. I thought it was adorable. It's quarantine day, I don't even know what but it's going well. I hope it is for you guys too. Stay home, wash ya hands, and don't eat food off the floor. Have an amazing day~peace out cheesebags