Ray Toro- Scary Movies Scare Me

Your pov

I'm on way to my best friends apartment for a 'scary movie night' in celebration of halloween being right around the corner. I walked up to his apartment door and knocked. I got no answer. Weird...

I knock again, still no answer. Did he forget?

I knocked one more time, no answer. Where could he be?

That was when I heard some shuffling behind me. I quickly turned around, and saw Ray in a vampire costume, yelling at an awful attempt to scare me.

"Nice costume, nerd." I laughed.

"What, you mean I didn't scare you?"

"Not at all, now let's go inside and watch some spooky movies!" I smiled as he led me inside.

"Alright, I got a ton of snacks and a whole selection of scary movies. I even got out an extra blanket for the occasion." He explained, sitting on the couch.

"Wow, how fancy..." I snickered, joining him on the couch, "Are you just gonna stay in your costume the whole night?"

"Yes, yes I am. Do you have a problem with that Y/n? Hmmmm?" He asked with a joking tone.

"No, not at all. Vampires are very very cool."

"Oh you think so? Vampire movie it is!" He got up and put in the movie. For the first two or three movies we laughed during most of them, as they were very bad. But as the night went on, I think I might actually have gotten scared.

It's not real, it's not real, it's just a movie... yes just a movie! A totally fake movie... oh god what if a zombie actually came through the window? Oh boy...

Without realizing it, I began scooting closer to Ray.

"Getting scared, Y/n?" He looked over at me, now very very close.

"N-no..." oh he'll totally believe that, yes definitely...

"Mmm hmm..." He looked at me and back at the small space between us, "... it's alright, you can get closer. I won't bite, unless?" He stuck his fake plastic fangs back into his mouth and showing them to me.

"Bet!" I laughed.

"Oh, bet!" He yelled. I quickly jumped up from the couch just as he tried to grab me. I laughed as I ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

"Try to get me now, vamp!"

"Cheater!" He yelled from the other side of the door.

"Oh whatever!" I laughed back, then it got quiet, "Ray?" No response. Did he leave? I should wait a moment, then leave...

I counted down from thirty in my head, the scary movies didn't help me calm down at all. The scenarios ran through my head, over and over. God damn why did we have to watch the scary movies?

I slowly brought my hand to the door knob, and opened it. Okay, one step...

I stepped out, looking to one side, then the other.

"Ray!? Ra-" I was interrupted by a yell that made me jump and yelp.

"Ha! I am scary!" He laughed, victoriously.

"You scared me half to death! Don't do that!" I playfully swatted him.

"Awww, I'm sorry Y/n, did I really scare you that bad?" He came closer and hugged me. I just nodded, "Well, I promise I won't do it again. Okay?" He pulled away.

"Okay," I simply responded.

"Are you up for another movie?" He began to walk towards the couch and pick up another movie.

"Hell yeah!" As much as I hate horror movies, I really want to hang out with Ray...

"Are you sure?" I nodded, "Okay, here we go!" He smiled, taking a seat on the couch. I sat next to him, but not as close as before, "You can get closer to me. If you get scared... or anything..."

"Um, okay..." I scooted closer, still not feeling confident enough to scoot that close...

As the movie progressed, I got more and more tired. In other words, paranoia got the best of me and I began to freak out more and more over the scary things. So much more that I found myself holding Ray's hand. Wow I'm such a slut...

"Are you okay?" He asked, his voice soft and caring. I bit my lip and nodded, "Okay then..." Half way through a slasher flick, I had somehow ended up right next to Ray, with my head on his shoulder, and the two of us sharing a blanket. How did I end up here!?

"Are you sure you aren't scared?" He showed off his pretty white teeth.

"Oh I'm scared out of my mind." I told him, honestly.

"We can stop, if you want."

"But I want to keep hanging out with you. I don't want to go home." I explained.

"We can do other things."

"Like what?"

"This..." He leaned down and brought his lips to mine. I closed my eyes as he pressed his lips to mine, bringing them back and forth for air. Finally, he pulled away and I opened my eyes to see him smiling like a dumbie, I was smiling like a dumbie as well.

"Um, I like you, like a lot. Do you like me? I mean, in that way?"

"Yeah, I like you a lot too." He kissed me again, but even more passionately then before. I brought a hand to the back of his head, tangling my fingers in his pretty brown curls as my other held his shoulder. His hands held my back, unsure if he was holding me right, they wouldn't stop moving. Cute...

That was when I fell backwards on the couch, him landing on top of me, I laughed as he kept kissing me. For the rest of the night we kissed and cuddled, as I was way too scared to get any sleep.

OwO-
I feel like I haven't done a Ray one in so long! I think the last one was pumpkin patch? Maybe? I don't know... Also! It's! Almost! Halloween! Guess who's blasting that song throughout the next two months, yes it is me! Mummy Ryan is v cool, v epic. Have a wicked sick day~peace out cheesebags