Brendon Urie- Welcome to Your Worst Nightmare

Your pov

I finally laid in bed after a long day of work. I pulled the covers over me as my arm hung over the side. I was too tired to move it.

Just as I was drifting off I felt a hand grab onto my arm. I screamed, but no one heard me as I was already wherever it was I was being taken. As I was being dragged, I kept screaming. I tried to pull my arm away but the grip was way too strong. I couldn't see anything, it was pitch black everywhere I looked. Am I dreaming?

A rock scrapped over my knee, okay not a dream... Where am I? Who's pulling me? Why am I here? What's even happening?

The arm threw me into the ground. Bright lights came on, revealing a dark dirt filled area with bones all around. A figure stood a little ways in front of me. It's back facing me.

He lifted his head and shifted his body a little towards me, but not enough to fully face me. Wait why does this person feel familiar? I know this person...

"Hello love..." Brendon!?

"Welcome to your worst nightmare! You're in hel-" I interrupted him.

"B-brendon? Didn't you go to my high school?" I asked, totally confused.

"W-what?" He finally faced me and took a step closer.

"Yeah! Brendon Urie! We had some classes together! It's Y/n L/n, do you remember me?" I was kind of glad to see Brendon, I had always wondered what a troublemaker like him would end up doing with his life.

"Uhh, I... are you being serious?" He quizzically asked.

"Yeah! This is so cool! What are you up to now?"

"Well, I'm satan! You're in hell!" He raised his arms as fire blazed up behind him.

"Woah, sick!" He looked totally confused by my reaction.

"You're not... scared of me?"

"Why would I be scared of you? You were always so nice to me in school. Why wouldn't you be nice now?" I explained.

"I've never met someone who wasn't scared of me. That's probably why I was made ruler of the under world."

He smirked and walked closer to me. As he did I examined his features more, he had navy blue skin, horns pointing out of his forehead, gigantic wings, and shinny white fangs. He looks so different...

"Why am I here?" I had finally asked the question bouncing around my mind this whole time. Silence, "I can't be dead..." I looked to him in worry, "... can I?" I can't be dead, how could I be dead? That's impossible!

"You're not dead sweetheart, you're not alive either. You're just in limbo. I called you here because I was bored."

"Bored? What are you planning on doing to me?" I asked as the worst possible things ran through my thoughts.

"Scare you, but you're not scared. People are usually shitting themselves right now. But you... you're something else." He curiously eyed me up and down. He held his hand out, I grasped it and stood up as he examined me, "You're not trembling either. What is this madness!?"

"Brendon, I know you. You wouldn't dare hurt me, you promised me that the day you befriended me." I giggled, he looked me in the eyes, completely shocked.

"Wait a second, I do know you! Y/n, of course! I'm so sorry, my memory hasn't been all that great since I became satan," Without warning, he hugged me tight, "I've missed you darling." I hugged back, my hands holding his wings.