Mikey Way- Dopey Stoner Friends

Mikey's pov

It was nearly 8:00pm by the time the last customer in the restaurant left. As soon as they were gone, I began wiping down tables, and mopping the floors up front.

Back behind the counters, my fellow employee was cleaning the machines, mopping the floors, restocking, etc. She then came up to the counter where the registers sat, and wiped them down. My eyes became stuck to her for a few seconds as I moped.

"Mikey?" She asked.

"Yeah?" I gazed away.

"You okay?"

"Huh? Yeah... yeah..."

"I dunno, you just moped over your foot." She said in that plain, monotone voice she wore for every word she ever spoke to me.

"What!? Ah," I looked down to find my shoe now soaking wet, "Shit..." Before more could be said, there was a banging noise against the door. We gazed over.

"Mikey! Let us in!" Gerard cried while Frank and Ray banged on the door.

"I think your dopey stoner friends are back." She plainly spoke. I sighed, not wanting to deal with them.

"Oh great!" I spoke sarcastically, walking to the doors. I walked through the first set of doors, now standing in the lobby while they still stood outside.

"Let us in! We're hungry..." Gerard whined.

"No! We're closed. Go away! Shoo! Shoo!"

"Aww, c'mon, isn't there some family thing that lets us in?" Gerard asked.

"No..." I began walking back inside, but they just kept banging and yelling, "Fine!" I sighed, unlocking the doors, and letting them in.

"Yes! Mikey, you're the best!" They all cheered. I stood against the front counter where Y/n stood behind.

"They're just gonna keep coming if you let them in like that." She said.

"I know, but it's just easier this way. Just give them some of the leftover stuff. They're too stoned to tell if it's fresh or not." She nodded.

"Two burgers and a vegetarian one? Right?" She asked.

"Yeah, you got it."

I left the counter, walking towards the boys. Of course they were sat around the one big circular booth that could very well hold ten people. They were laughing loud about something I didn't care about.

"Ayy! Mikey!" Gerard cheered. Wow... they are stoned...

"Why do you guys always have to come in after hours?" I asked, "And... stoned?"

"Cause it's fun! I like bothering you..." Frank chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

"Ugh, just, eat quick. I have a job to do." I said.

"Dude, why're you acting so mean? You used to be chill with us hanging here..."

"Because-" I was then interrupted by Y/n from behind the counter.

"Your order is ready."

"Fuck yeah!" They all jumped up and raced to the food. I walked close behind them, once again standing with Y/n.

"Your friends are pigs." Her tone stayed so plain.

"Yeah, I know."

"Mikey! You should come with us!" Ray cried.

"I can't, I have a job to finish." I explained.

"But you have to come! It's gonna be sick..."