Gerard Way- Pretty Girl from Copenhagen

Gerard's pov

"Goodbye Copenhagen! We had a wonderful show tonight! So long and goodnight!" The lights went out as me and the boys ran off stage to get ready for the meet and greet. I changed out of my stage clothes and into something casual before heading outside to see the fans.

"Hello everyone! Let's try to form a nice line so no one gets hurt!" We stood outside the bus as the fans screamed way too loudly.

The last person finally made their way to us, she looked nervous but excited at the same time. She walked up to me and stared in amazement.

"G-gerard?"

"Yeah, that's me, sugar." Her hands began to shake.

"A-are you real? Is this really real?" She began to cry.

"Yeah, I'm very real."

"Can I touch you?" Well I'd like to get to know you first but whatever you want, sugar...

"Go ahead," She touch my face and then immediately hugged me tight.

"You s-saved me. Th-thank you." I rubbed her back and smiled.

"What's your name, sugar?" I backed away to wipe a few tears away.

"Y-y/n"

"Y/n, this is our last Europe show and well, I want to spend some time here before heading home. Would you mind showing me around? The other boys are heading home tomorrow." Her eyes lit up at the sound of this.

"O-of course, I'd love to show you around. Do you need a place to stay or anything?" She got really excited, this girl is something special...

"Uh, yeah actually, I have a hotel for tonight but the rest of the time I don't have anywhere."

"You can stay at my place, if you'd like."

"That sounds great sugar!" She laughed, cute laugh...

We exchanged numbers and then she left. I couldn't stop smiling as I looked at her name in my phone along with a little heart.

"Wow Gee, that was smooth." Frank told me walking into the bus.

"Sure sure..." I joined him and plopped down into my bunk, immediately falling asleep as the bus took us to the hotel.

Next day, at the airport

"Are you really staying here? For a girl you just met?" Mikey asked.

"No, it's not just for her..." I answered.

"Sure, sure..." Frank rolled his eyes, "... you've been waiting to go back to Jersey all tour! Then you met that girl, and all of the sudden you have to stay!"

"N-no, I wanna see the city too."

"Bullshit. Just don't have too much fun, you'll have to come home at some point." Frank explained.

"Alright, see you guys in a week or two!" I said goodbye to all the boys and made my way out of the airport. I stood outside the huge building and pulled my phone out.

Me: hey sugar, whatta ya wanna do today?

After about five minutes, she finally responded,

Y/n: we could walk around town, go into some shops, and maybe get lunch if you'd like? I can pick you up

Me: sounds good, I'm at the airport

Y/n: cool, I'll be there in like ten minutes

Band one shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara