Patrick Stump- Pyjama Pants

Patrick's pov

Tears fell from my eyes as I lie in bed, they covered my glasses and face, when my phone went off. Slowly, I grabbed it, tears covered the screen as I read.

Y/n: Can I come over?

Me: No, I've been crying, I look ugly

Y/n: You never look ugly, I'm coming over, be there soon

I set my phone down and stared at the ceiling, hugging my pillow. She can't see me like this... I'm a mess... it doesn't matter anyways... it's not like she'd ever like me like I like her...

There was a knock at the door, so I quickly wiped away my tears and opened the door.

"Hey Patty, are you alright?" I nodded, but more tears fell, "Oh..." She dropped her bag to the floor and hugged me. She's so warm... and so sweet... I never want to let go...

"What's going on?" She asked, pulling away just enough to see my face.

"I... it's... it's nothing..." I said, totally embarrassed.

"Patty, you can trust me. I'm here for you." She said, wiping my tears away with her sweater sleeve.

"I..." Hesitating, "I hate myself, I'm gross..." She smiled and held her hand to my cheek.

"No you're not. You're adorable," She brushed her thumb against my cheek, causing a fuzzy feeling to go through my body, "You're really pretty. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

"Okay," I hugged her again, "Thank you..."

"Of course," she pulled away and walked into the living room with her bag, "I brought a coupla movies." She said, going through her little backpack.

"Are you planning on staying the night?" I asked.

"Yeah, is that okay?"

"Totally," I smiled to myself, pulling some blankets out of the closet.

"What should we watch first? I have Back to the Future, Star Wars, Scott Pilgrim, and Space Balls." She said.

"Scott Pilgrim, definitely." I said, taking a seat on the couch. She put the movie in and sat next to me. But not very close. Why does she sit so far away? I wish she'd sit closer... I wanna hold her hand...

It was as if she read my mind, because she scooted closer. But she only reached over for a blanket, then sat just a tad closer than before. Maybe I should move closer... who am I kidding? I've been crying all night, not exactly a turn on...

Then before I knew it, tears sprinkled over my pajama shirt. She looked over and sent a sympathetic look. She moved closer, and hugged me once more. She smells so lovely...

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, sorry..."

"It's okay," she pulled away, "No need to apologize." She smiled sadly and rested her head against my shoulder. Maybe I was wrong...

I couldn't help but to look over at her. She lay ever so peacefully as the colors of the tv screen reflected off her pretty cheeks. She looked back at me and smiled. Without thinking, I kissed the top of her head. Oh man, why did I do that!? What if she hates me now? Oh god...

"Patty," She interrupted my thoughts, "Do you really hate yourself?" She asked, resting her hand on my pajama pants.

"Yeah, don't worry about it. It's stupid." She pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

"No it's not, it's not stupid. I don't like seeing you suffer like this."

"I'm happy you think that, I'm really happy I have you," I told her. She began to move close to me, moving me as well, I chuckled, "What are you doing?"

"Sitting with you," She simply explained. I sat with my knees up, she sat in between, resting her head on my chest. Oh...

I held her close, wanting nothing more than her touch. I kissed her head again. She looked up and smiled, I matched her look. She brought her head up, just enough for our lips to meet. I savored every second of it. She pulled away and smiled once more. Her face was a light shade of pink, mine most likely matched hers.

"Y/n," I whispered.

"Yeah?" She held the same tone.

"I'm in lesbians with you." Wait, did I say lesbians!? Oh man, I'm done for...

"Did you just say lesbians?" She asked, confused.

"Yeah, I meant, I'm in love with you."

"I'm in lesbians with you too," She giggled and kissed me again, "You're so pretty, y'know."

"You are too." She kissed me again, and again, and again.

"You're so lovely." I chuckled.

"Please, babe, I think you're exaggerating a bit."

"No I'm not, you're lovely, I know you are." She confidently said.

"Sure, whatever you say..."

"Patrick, you're amazing! I don't know what I'd do without you! You're my best friend, the love of my life, my main man! I don't want you to hate yourself," She took my hand, "I love you, and you're beautiful."

I buried my face in her neck, only paying attention to her slow breathing.

"Thank you," I whispered, "I really needed that."

"I've got your back if you need anything at all. I'm here, babe." The room went quiet with only the sounds of the tv playing. Soon enough, the two of us had fallen asleep, as I held her close to me.

OwO-
Wow it's been awhile since I posted a one shot! Sorry about that, I haven't had many ideas for them. Also, happy birthday to Patrick Stump! Yay! If you guys ever need to talk about stuff my messages are always open, stay safe and have a lovely day~peace out cheesebags