Frank Iero- Teacher

Your pov

I walked into the first class of my college sophomore year. It felt like summer was only here for a second. I was with my best friend, Gerard. We took our seats in the very back, hoping to not get noticed by anyone, we weren't late or anything, we're just not wanting to draw any attention on the first day.

"You know sug' I heard from the upper class men that professor Iero is pretty hot." He said as he sat down.

"Oh, yeah? Isn't that kind of creepy to call a teacher hot, I mean aren't most of them old enough to be our parents?" I asked.

He was about to answer but the bell rang before he could and a man, probably in his twenties covered in tattoos walked out in front of the class. Okay, maybe they were right...

"Hello class..." I couldn't pay attention to what he was saying, I was to busy staring at his lips. Before I knew it the class was over and I left with his syllabus in hand and Gerard laughing at me.

"I noticed you staring at him, Y/n. Don't try to deny that you like him."

"Oh, please because I would be stupid enough to fall for my teacher." I said sarcastically. I walked into my dorm that was oh so conveniently right next to Gerard's and read over the syllabus.

In this class we'll be doing blah...blah...blah. Wait what the hell?

I got to the bottom and there was a note written in pencil. See me after class tomorrow. My eyes went wide. I ran outside my dorm and knocked on Gee's door. He opened it almost immediately.

"Hey, what's up?" He said as I walked in.

"I have something to show you..." I handed him the syllabus and pointed to the note. His eyes immediately went wide and he chuckled.

"Looks like you're crushing on each other." He teased. My face became red.

"What the hell am I going to do!?" I was terrified.

"If I were you I'd go, you know the guy can press one button and you'll fail the class." He's right I should just go...

"Alright, I guess I'll go, see you tomorrow!" I said walking back over do my dorm laying on my bed thinking of every possible thing that could happen tomorrow.

Time skip to you heading to professor Iero's class

"Maybe it's just for class things?" I said trying to calm myself down.

"Sorry sweetheart, he's totally after you." Gerard said opening the door to professor Iero's class and walking to the very back seats. I sat down and this time Iero was already here, and he was staring at me. Our eyes met and he looked down and turned around shuffling papers. I elbowed Gee.

"Dude, did you see that?"

"What? " He asked, looking at the same spot I was.

"He was staring at me." I felt my face start to turn red and the bell rang.

"Hello class..." He began. This time I tried really hard to pay attention, but I couldn't stop staring. Every few minutes he glanced up at me and I tried to look as if I was paying attention and not just staring at his pretty eyes.

Soon enough the class was over and I was about to walk out with Gerard, when he elbowed me and whispered.

"Good luck." He winked and was off.

"Miss L/n, so you saw my note?" He walked over and I turned around to face him. My hands started to shake and become sweaty. I hid them behind my back and smiled at him.

"Yes, I did."

"I was maybe wondering if..." He sat on his desk as his face became red, "...I mean this might be a little inappropriate but, I-I would like t-to uhh...buy you dinner some time, but you don't have to...if you don't want t-to I mean I-I am your teacher so..."

My face went red and without thinking I grabbed his tie and pulled his lips towards mine in a passionate kiss.

He seemed shocked at first but soon kissed me back, bringing his arms around my waist and I moved mine around his neck. I pulled away and breathlessly said, "Yes." He smiled and went back to kissing me.

OwO-
Hi guys I hope you like the new part! If anyone has requests for one shots let me know, and I might write it!~ Peace out cheesbags