Mikey Way- Ah!

Your pov

As I sat alone on the couch for another night, I let the tv buzz with the lights turned out. My boyfriend, Mikey, was on tour at the moment. I missed him more than anything, but, I couldn't go along. There's not much room on the tour bus with just the five of them let alone six people. I was about to drift off when my phone rang. Tiredly, I slipped it out and looked to see who it could possibly be.

Gerard: are we gonna be seeing you tomorrow night?

No... I couldn't get a ticket...

Me: no, you guys sold out in seconds

Gerard: I may have a way around that

Me:????

Gerard: just come to the venue an hour early

What? Alright then...

Me: ok

I shut off my phone then laid on my back, thinking. What did he do? He must've done something... ugh... I miss Mikey...

With a quiet yawn, I stood up and stretched. I turned off the tv then began getting ready for bed.

Time skip

About two hours before the show, I stood in front of my clothes, deciding on what to wear. If I'm guessing right... Gerard got me a ticket... and I'll be seeing Mikey... so... I should wear something cute...

Flipping through my shirts, I found my favorite My Chemical Romance long sleeve shirt. I then went through my drawers for my plain black skirt that fell to my knees.

Where is it!? Ugh... I know it's somewhere... I gotta wear it... Mikey loves it when I wear skirts...

A smile tugged at my lips as I found the skirt, and now thought of him. Mikey...

Quickly, I slipped on my black tights, the skirt, shirt, and a pair of black high top Converse. I did my hair a little nicer than usual and finished getting ready with time to spare. Nice... I'll be early! Aw I can't wait to see him...

I couldn't help but smile as I got into my car, and drove to the venue. My mind buzzed the whole way there. Finally, I got to the venue and saw there was a huge line to get inside. Fuck...

Me: I'm outside

Gerard: ok go around back, I'll meet u there

Me: ok

I did as told, driving around back. A boy with a familiar mop of black hair stood beside the door, waving with a smile. Quickly, I parked the car, and got out.

"Hey!" I greeted, waving to Gerard.

"Hi..." He spoke as I came over to him, "I've gotta present for you."

"Yeah? What might that be?" He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a ticket.

"Got this special for you. You'll have a great view of the bassist."

"Aww, thanks Gerard!" I took the ticket from his hand and hugged him.

"Aw, it's nothing..." He smiled, pulling away, "C'mon, I can let you in through here. The other boys are getting ready n' all."

"Mkay, thanks..." He opened the door a little wider so I could walk in.

"I'd let you see Mikey right now, but he usually has a terrible time playing when he's too busy lookin' at you. Or at least, towards you." I giggled.

"Alright..." He led me through a hallway, up some stairs, to a ticket person, and, finally, to my seat with a perfect side view of the stage.

"Okay, I gotta go get ready. I'll come find ya after the show. See ya later."

"Yeah, see ya, and thanks again." He smiled.

"Of course!" He then ran off just as the seats began filling in. Quietly I sat, watching the spots fill up.

Time skip

The lights shut off, the curtain slid up, and the spotlights shone on the band as they immediately began their first song. My eyes were glued to Mikey as I jumped and danced around. I sang along to every song and smiled wide. Aww Mikey... I can't wait to see you...

"...This was a great fuckin' show! You guys are a sick ass crowd!" Everyone cheered, Gerard chuckled, "It's been fun, but uhm, so long and goodnight!" They cheered once again as the curtain fell.

Surprisingly, the crowd cleared out fairly quickly. I just sat alone, up until Gerard came running to me.

"C'mon! Mikey's putting his bass away! Let's go!" I jumped up and followed Gerard back stage, "Okay, stay here." I stood just outside the doorway of the backstage area.

"Hey Y/n," Frank greeted, "I didn't know you were coming."

"Yeah, I thought we sold out." Ray chimed.

"You did but, Gerard got me a ticket."

"Cool, I-"

"What's so important that I gotta see!?" I heard Mikey ask. My heart immediately fluttered.

"Just, come on!" Mikey stepped into the room, his eyes went wide along with his smile.

"Y/n!" Before I could do anything to stop him, he ran, and completely tackled me to the floor.

"Ah! Mikey..." I giggled.

"I've missed you so much!" He cried, kissing me all over.

"I've missed you too..." He smiled, just looking at me.

"You're so pretty..." He spoke, holding me close.

"Aw, Mikey..." I whispered. The other boys left the room, so we were alone.

"Did you see the show?"

"Yeah, you were amazing..." He chuckled and rested his forehead on mine. I sent a quick kiss. A sheepish smile went across his face. Aww... so cute...

"Mikey, you're so cute." More chuckles escaped from his lips as he kissed me, over and over again.

OwO-
Awww so cute. I meant to get this out over the weekend but I forgot so it's getting out now instead lol. Hope you liked it :) Have an amazing day~peace out cheesebags