Ryan Ross- Are You Drunk?

Your pov

"Hey Y/n," The boy who sat in front of me greeted.

"Hi Ryan," I greeted.

"Uhm, so, are you gonna be at Brendon's tonight? It's just... I know you're friends with Rachel, so..."

"Probably, but I might be a little late."

"That should be fine." He smiled, I smiled back.

"Aww!" Naomi had walked by, taking her seat beside me, "You two are so cute!"

"Sorry to burst your bubble Naomi but, we're not together."

"Why not!? You two are perfect for each other!" Ryan's eyes met mine.

"I dunno, never really thought about it..."

"Never really thought about it!? Dude, I know you've had a thing for her since middle school!"

"Shut up, Brendon..." He said, just as the bell rang. Class began, but I barely paid attention. The girl sat next to me kept making faces at me. I made them back.

"You should ask Ryan out!" She mouthed. I sent a look, then shook my head. She nodded with a happy face, "Do it!"

"No!" I shook my head. Then the bell rang, startling both of us. Quickly, we got our stuff together, and began to leave. Before we could, Naomi stepped towards a certain brown haired boy named Ryan.

"Hey, Y/n wants to tell you something."

"No I don't." And I bolted out the door.

The rest of the day went on like any other. Except for the fact that Ryan sent a few weird glances my way throughout the classes we had together. Ugh... Naomi... why'd she have to say something!? Now it's gonna be awkward...

Once the day was finally over, I rushed home. As I changed into nicer clothes for the night time activities, I got a text.

Ryan: I really hjdnsidkssjdijsnssisoksmsososmssniskssjdidkkssooskd

"What the fuck?" I asked myself.

Me: what?

Ryan: drunkkkkkkkjjjjjkkkkjjjkkkkk

"Okay..." I set my phone away while I finished getting ready.

"Where are you going?" My mom asked as I stepped out of my room.

"Brendon's, we're just gonna hang out for awhile."

"You're hanging out with boys?" My dad asked.

"Most of them have girlfriends..." I said, slipping my phone back into my pocket.

"Alright, go ahead." My mom waved me off.

"Bye!" They mirrored what I had said, just before I left.

Quickly, I walked over to his house. Knocking on the door, Brendon immediately opened it. Loud laughter came from the inside. Brendon greeted me, and I stepped in.

"Wait, is Y/n here!?" Someone cried. I stepped into the room, "Y/n! Hi..." Ryan said, smiling like an idiot.

"Are you drunk?"