Mikey Way- Do I Know You?

Mikey's pov

Quietly, I walked down the sidewalk from Gerard's apartment. Casually, my eyes wandered to the shops, the sky, and then to the people I passed by on the sunny day. Nothing in particular had caught my eye, everything was the same as it had been just two days ago. That is, until a random girl ran up to me, then hugged me.

"Hi! Oh wow, I haven't seen you in so long!" She pulled away, I sent a confused look. I've never met this girl before...

"I'm sorry, do I know you?"

"Just go with it." I nodded.

"Oh, yeah, it's you! I haven't seen you since that... that thing! Yeah..." She looked back for a moment, then went back to me.

"Thank you, I think that man was following me."

"Why?"

"I dunno..." She shrugged, "But it was making me uncomfortable so, thanks again." I smiled.

"Aw, it's no problem. What's your name?"

"Y/n, and you?"

"Mikey..." She smiled, "Which way are you going?" She pointed, "That's where I'm going, wanna walk together?"

"Sure, if you don't mind..."

"Of course I don't," We then began walking, side by side, "So, Y/n, where are you walking to?"

"Well, I was going to get a cup of coffee, but that guy freaked me out, so I didn't. What about you?"

"My older brother, Gerard, lives in the apartment above the comic book shop," She nodded, it then went quiet for just a moment, "Uhm, so, y'know if you still wanna get some coffee, we could both go." Nervously, I scratched the back of my neck.

"Are you asking me on a date?"

"I could be, I could not be, that's up to you to decide." She giggled.

"Well in that case," She paused for a moment, "I think we're on a date now." I smiled. Hell yeah... I didn't think that'd work...

"Cool..." It went quiet for just one more moment, "Can I hold your hand?"

"Only if I can hold yours..." I chuckled, then took her hand in mine as we walked, "So, Mikey, what sorta stuff are ya into?"

"Uhm, comic books, horror movies, most movies, actually, music... oh! I'm in a band."

"A band? What do you play?"

"Bass, my older brother actually sings for it."

"That's cool, what sorta music are you into?" She asked, just as we walked in.

"Lots of music, I like Smashing Pumpkins, Weezer, Misfits, Black Flag, Anthrax..."

"Oh, I like Smashing Pumpkins and Weezer..." She said as we both sat down, "I'll probably like your band too. What's it called?"

"My Chemical Romance..."

"That's such a cool name!"

"I came up with it."

"Woah..." Her pretty eyes filled with amazement, "I like you guys already. Am I allowed to say you guys are my favorite even if I haven't heard you yet?"

"Go ahead..."

"Sick..." I chuckled, then began to get up.

"Uhm, I'm gonna go get a coffee."

"Oh, I'll come along," I took her hand, once again, and she smiled up at me. As we stood there, it was mostly silent, that is, until she spoke up, "You're really cute."