Frank Iero- A Rainy Day Cliche

Your pov

"Frank! Hurry up, it's pouring out here!" I called to my new boyfriend, Frank. When I say new, I mean we got together merely seconds ago. We were already friends and had gone on our first date just moments ago.

"I'm coming love!" He finally walked out the door and we began the short walk to his apartment. He held his jacket above both of our heads as we swiftly made our way to his apartment. We were about a block away when Frank slipped and somehow managed to fall on top of me.

"I-I'm so sorry!" I laughed.

"Don't apologize! It was an accident," I reassured. It went silent for a moment, as if he was debating something in the back of his mind, "Frank, you can get off of me now." I giggled.

"Oh right, sorry," He stood up before helping me up. He brought his jacket back over top of us and lead me to his apartment, "Wait wait wait," He began after only taking two steps.

"What?" I looked at him, puzzled. He smirked, turned to me, and took my hand. He dropped the jacket as he spun me around. Once I faced him again, he brought his other hand to my free one.

"You wanna dance?" He asked. What a cliche...

"Yes, of course!" I joyfully said. He showed off his dorky smile as we began to slowly sway, back and forth to the sound of the beating rain.

My hands slowly made there way around his neck and his went to my waist. He kept his soft green eyes on me. He looked deep in thought as he played with his lip ring.

"If you're thinking about kissing me, you should totally go for it." I said. He smirked.

"How did you know?" He chuckled, bringing his face close. to mine.

"You wouldn't quit staring at my lips, Frankie," I giggled just as he brought his lips against mine. His lips felt soft with a hint of metal from the ring. He pulled away, mouth hanging open and eyes on mine. I rested my forehead against his, "Are we going to go to yours or-"

"I love you," He spoke fast, not taking his eyes off mine. Loves me?

I stood in shock. I tried to speak, but nothing would come out.

"I'm sorry, that was stupid. Never mind I-"

"I love you too Frank," I bit my lip as he smiled and kissed me once again.

OwO-
I feel like I haven't posted on here in awhile even tho I literally posted like three days ago? Idk I'm just used to posting way too much for this book lol. I have two new Gerard Way x reader books coming out some time this week, hopefully. Ones got vampires and ones got high school punks. It's pretty exciting stuff! Have an adventurous day~peace out cheesebags