Mikey Way-Under The Mistletoe

Mikey's pov

"Hi guys!" Y/n greeted as she stepped through the doors of a friend of a friend.

"Hey, wassup?" Gerard greeted, trying to get through the crowd of people.

Tonight was Christmas Eve, and we had decided to spend it partying. The walls of the home were completely decorated in Christmas decor. Some things lit up, sparkled, danced, sang, or all four. Just about everyone I knew was there wearing ugly sweaters or anything Christmas related, including me.

"Nothin' much," She then gasped, gazing up at me, "Mikey!"

"Hey..."

"You've got antlers!" She cried, eyeing the headband I wore. They were just brown stuffed antler ears with little gold bells I had gotten from the dollar store.

"Yes in fact I do."

"Aww, they're so cute." I chuckled, leaning down so she could see them. She's so cute...

"Thanks..." Then, I felt the weight from my head release. She now held them in her hands, before putting them on herself, "Aww..." I chuckled, then, suddenly, there was a flash.

"Aww! You two are adorable!" We gazed over to see Pete in a Santa hat with a camera in hands.

"Uhm, what?" She asked, sheepishly from the comment.

"You two! You're so cute together." As much as I'd like to be with her... there's no use in ruining a perfectly good friendship... especially this close to Christmas...

"Uhm, we're not-" I began, but was interrupted.

"Sure sure..." He rolled his eyes and walked off.

"Sorry about him." I said.

"No, it's alright. Wanna dance?"

"Hell yeah!" She took my hand, and dragged me into the living room where people danced around to Christmas music. I don't want a lot for Christmas... there is just one thing I need... and I... don't care about the presents... underneath the Christmas tree...

"I just want you for my own! More than you could ever know," Y/n sang, twirling around with her fingers still intertwined with mine, "Make my wish come true, baby all I want for Christmas, is you!" She giggled, dancing around.

"I think you're probably the only person who actually likes the fact that this song blasts every two seconds during this time." She giggled.

"How can you not!? Once this song begins blasting twenty four seven, Christmas is upon us!" I chuckled. She has such a passion for Christmas... it's adorable...

"C'mon Mikey, sing with me!" I rolled my eyes, but did as told.

"Well I won't ask for much this Christmas, I won't even ask for snow! I'll just kept waitin' underneath the mistletoe..." I sang, horribly, but I'd do anything to make this girl happy. At the end of the song, we just broke into fits of laughter.

"Hey guys..." Frank had found us. He stood with a Santa hat on and two cookies in each of his hands, a bite out of each one.

"Sup," I greeted.

"There's a shit ton of cookies in the kitchen."

"Really?" I sarcastically asked, eyeing his sugary treats.

"Yeah, they're so good..." Y/n giggled at our short statured friend.

"Frank, you're gonna make yourself sick." She spoke through her laughs.