Mikey Way- Ice

Tw- suicide attempt
This one's a bit sad...

Your pov

Nobody cares about you...you're better off dead... what's the point...

My last thoughts. It's winter, the lake is frozen over, and I'm standing on top of it.

Just do it you coward... Nobody will notice you're gone...

Tears start to stream down my face, I stomped on the ice. It began to crack. I stomped again almost there...

I stomped one more time and became submerged into the freezing water.

Mikey's pov

I was standing by the frozen lake and realized someone is over there. It's y/n...

I begin to blush, I have a huge crush on her. I started to walk closer and realized she was crying. What the hell?

She began to stomp. "No..." I said speeding up. She stomped again, "Please no... " She couldn't hear me. Y/n stomped one more time and became submerged, "No!" I yelled running to where she had just been standing. I hesitated at first but then forced myself to put my arms under and grab her. I brought her back on top of the ice and carried her bridal style off the frozen lake.

We got to the land and I sat down with her laying on my lap. I had one hand holding her head and another on her waist.

"Y/n?" I began to cry, "Oh god p-please no..." I brought my head down as I cried, "... d-don't do th-this p-please. "

"M-Mikey?" I turned my head and she was awake, I brought her into a hug and cried and she did the same,"Why d-did you s-save me?" She asked through her sobs.

"I-I don't w-want to l-lose y-you... " I stuttered out, "Y/n, I-I love you, I love you so damn much, you don't have to say it back." My tears stopped and we broke apart the hug.

"Um... I-I didn't know a-anyone did. " Her cries slowly stopped. We got up and I took her hand.

"I should take you to the hospital, I think..."

"N-no, please d-don't my parents w-work there. I c-can't let them kn-know."

"Ok, I can uh take you to my house, if you'd like. It's a very short walk from here."

"Umm, sure." She said looking up at me. We walked in a comfortable silence as we walked. She must be freezing...

I pulled off my jacket and put it around her. Her hands were shaking badly. I thought I was going to break down right then and there, it pained me so much to see her like this. We got to the house and I opened the door for her, she let out a small smile.

Good thing my parents are on a business trip and Gerard is at Frank's tonight...

"Do you want me to get you some clothes?" She must be freezing in her soaked clothes...

"Um... y-yeah..." She said looking back down at her feet. I ran to my parents room to see if I could get her some of my mom's clothes. Locked, fuck...

I walked into my room and grabbed a band tee and some sweatpants, I held them up. These are not going to fit her but it's the best I've got...

I quickly got downstairs and handed them to her.

"Uhh I wanted to get you some of my mom's clothes but the door was locked. " I said handing her the clothes. She smiled.

"Thank you." And walked into the bathroom. That smile ugh, it's so perfect...

When she was done I took her clothes and put them in the dryer downstairs. I ran back upstairs.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked looking through the movies.

"I don't care." She said sitting on the couch.

My eyes scanned through the movies, then my eyes landed on Star Wars. Yeah this one should be good...

I put the movie in the DVD player. I sat next to her, she snuggled close to me so I wrapped my arm around her, "I love you too, Mikey..." I heard her say softly. I kissed the side of her head, we cuddled for the rest of the night.

OwO-
Suicide is never an option. If any of you need to talk I'm here to listen. Stay safe~ peace out cheesebags (I edited this one a lot cause I thought the original was shit so here's the new and improved version)