Ryan Ross- Laser Tag

Your pov

"Hurry up! We're gonna be late! Laser tag!" I yelled to my friends who were taking a very long time getting out of the car.

"I'm sorry, I can't find my phone!" Breezy yelled, shuffling through her purse, "Oh wait..." She pulled it out of a smaller pocket, "...found it! Let's go!"

"Yeah!" I yelled, very excitedly. We walked into the arcade buzzing with children and teens of all ages running around, playing the colorfully decorated games.

"Hey darling, are you here for laser tag as well?" I turned around to see a guy about my age with shaggy brown hair and piercing brown eyes with an adorable little nose.

"Yeah, who might you be?" I asked as the other girls talked to a worker.

"I'm Ryan, and you?" He asked, leaning against Pac man.

"Y/n, are you any good?"

"Not at all, I'm terrible at laser tag." He laughed.

"That's too bad, I'm quite good. I always win." I casually boasted. 

"Oh yeah? I guess I'll be the judge of that."

"What?" Just as I asked him this, Marina walked over to us.

"We don't have enough players, so we're playing with that group of boys over there." She pointed to three boys with messy dark brown hair, the one with a purple jacket was walking towards us with the other two behind.

"I guess we'll be playing against you, I'm Brendon, this is Spencer, Jon, and I see you've already met Ryan," Ryan smiled and waved at the sound of his name, "We're gonna kick your ass's!" Brendon yelled as we made our way to the laser tag room.

"To play you have to put on the vest..." A very tired teen began to explain, I tuned out since I had heard this spiel many times before.

"Hey Y/n, since you're so good at this, why don't we have a little bet? If my team wins, you have to give me your number. If your team wins, I'll give you five bucks. Deal?" Ryan asked, I looked at him and smiled.

"Sure, why not?" I laughed, we all put on the vests with the little gun attached to it and walked into the dark room.

"Good luck!" Ryan yelled as he ran off.

"You too!" I called back, running to my team. We devised a great plan, an ambush. We decided to each target one, and as they all get to their base, we'll go awol on them, "Okay, break." I whispered just as the intercom counted down from three. I was taking Ryan, for obvious reasons. Where the fuck is he?

I had been walking for two minutes, I hadn't even seen the other boys. That was when I realized, oh my god it's a trap...

"Marina!" I called to her, just as Brendon had came up behind her and ruthlessly shot about fifty times.

"Hey darling." I felt the gun pointed at the back of my vest.

"Oh fuc-" That was when I heard Jenna and Breezy yell and go ape shit, shooting every boy that came into sight.

"Fuck, retreat!" The boys ran back to their hide out as we congratulated Jenna and Breezy.

"Come on, let's get them while they've got their backs turned," We all agreed and carefully followed them to their base, "Hey boys. Boys?" They weren't in the base.

"Damn it! They probably saw us." Marina cried. I quickly shushed her.

"They're close," I whispered, listening for footsteps, "...and now!" We turned a corner, face to face with them. Everyone shot probably a thousand times, giving no mercy. The ding went off, signaling that the match was over. We all ran out to see who had won.

"Haha! It appears you have to give me five bucks, sir!" I victoriously told Ryan. He rolled his eyes just as he pulled out the five bucks, he was interrupted.

"Let's go again!" Brendon yelled causing Ryan's eyes to light up.

"Hell yeah!" He turned to me, "Let's go double or nothing, if you win you get ten bucks, if we win I get your number, and a date."

"Deal!" I giggled as we walked back into the dark room.

"Okay, new plan," Marina started, "Lets separate, it'll be harder for them to find us if we aren't in a group."

Everyone agreed to the plan just as the intercom finished the count down. I began to walk around the dark room and spotted Ryan, I instantly started shooting. He turned around and shot back, laughing. That was when Breezy came up behind him and shot while Brendon had my back, causing both of us to turn around and shoot them instead.

I finally ran off and caught my breath. Just as I thought I was safe, Spencer shot my shoulder a few times and ran off as I turned his way. Shit...

I walked around a little more, spoting Ryan once again.

"Hey bud, why don't you just give me the ten now?" I joked, pointing my gun at him and shooting rapid fire on him.

"Ahh, you got me!" He dramatically put his hand to where I shot his vest, slowly falling to the ground as I laughed. I walked over and held out a hand to help him up.

"You've made a huge mistake." He told me. After taking my hand, he pulled me down with him. I yelped as I landed on top of him and laughed harder.

"Hey bud, why don't you just give me your number and a date now?" He had his gun pointed right at my chest and shot about fifty times. I somehow managed to get up and started to run, I lost him after a few seconds, the ding went off right afterwards. Everyone ran to see who had won.

"Hahaha! You see that, Y/n? We won! You owe me some digits and I'll take you on a lovely night out." Ryan smirked.

"Alright..." I pulled out a pen and random paper scrap, writing out my number, "Can't wait to see you again." I handed him the paper.

"Yeah, I'll be seeing you soon." He grind as we walked out of the building and parted ways. I smiled to myself thinking about seeing him again. It was mostly a win for both of us really...

OwO-
Ahhh school is awful! I had to run the mile and now my legs are dead! I hate P.E. so much ahhh!! Anyways I told my teacher to stream dream boy by waterparks in one of my 'get to know you' type projects and I'm very proud. Have a wonderful day~peace out cheesebags