Ryan Ross- Ur Rlly Pretty :)

Ryan's pov

I sat in second period just as the bell rang. Brendon sat next to me, just as the teacher began talking. Without even thinking, my eyes darted towards Y/n's desk. She sat just a few desks away, except she wasn't there. I nudged Brendon.

"Hey, do you know where Y/n is?" I asked.

"Why would I know that? And why do you care?" He asked.

"I dunno," I said, rethinking my whole idea of asking Brendon about the situation.

"Do you have a crush on her? Or something?" He asked.

"No... I dunno..."

"Ha! Ryan's gotta crush on Y/n!" He cried, I punched his shoulder and he stopped talking. I do not... I just think she's neat... that's all...

Once class was over, Brendon and I met up with the boys near our lockers, like any other day.

"Dude, Ryan's got a crush on Y/n!" Was the first thing out of Brendon's mouth.

"Wait, Y/n L/n? Or Y/n Cuomo?" Spencer asked.

"Y/n L/n," Said Brendon.

"I do not!" I cried.

"Then why were you asking about her?" Brendon asked.

"I dunno..."

"Aww, Ryan's got a little crush!" They teased.

"Shut up!" I slammed my locker shut and stormed off to third period. Once that was over, I walked to lunch just as Brendon came up behind me.

"Dude, I was talking to Sally in third. It turns out that she's good friends with Y/n! I got her number for you!" He said, handing me a piece of paper. He was smiling strangely, like he was holding back laughter. I just brushed it off.

"Wait, seriously? Aw man, thanks Bren!" Wow, I can't believe he actually did that for me! That's so cool! I'll totally text her after school...

The rest of the day flew by fast and I found myself on my bed, phone in hand, with the piece of paper in the other. Typing in her number, a million things came to my mind. What do I even say? Will she even know who I am? I'll just keep it simple...

Me: Hey it's Ryan from 2nd period, this is Y/n right?

I sent the message, and waited impatiently for a reply.

Y/n: Yeah, how'd you get my number?

Oh geez, I hope that didn't come off as creepy...

Me: well your friend Sally gave it to my friend Brendon to give to me

Y/n: oh nice

Oh man, what do I say now?

Me: so how are you?

That was so lame...

Y/n: I'm alright, I'm sick tho

Me: oh that sucks

Y/n: yeah

We texted a little more until I had to eat dinner. When I got back, there was a message from her.

Y/n: I think ur rlly pretty :)

Oh my god, she really thinks that?

Me: I think ur pretty to

My heart fluttered as I read through her messages over the weekend. I can't believe she actually likes me! This is so sweet!

Sunday night we texted for a few hours, until she told me something that made my entire week.