Mikey Way- Seeing Color

Your pov

Casually walking down the halls of my new school. I was the only one in the hall. My hand trailed behind as I examined the monochrome lockers and floor. Just then, someone's hand brushed against mine, I didn't think much of it, until the lockers turned a light shade of blue.

Stopping dead in my tracks, I turned, but that was when the lunch bell rang. Getting only one look at the boy, who gazed back, a crowd of students flooded the hall. Maybe I'll see him again... the school isn't too big...

Quietly, I wandered to my next class. Eyes on anything with a new color to it. The world is so beautiful...

Class began just as I sat down. But I had no intention in actually paying attention. So many colors... they're all amazing...

Finally, class ended, and I wandered to my locker. Putting in my combination, and grabbing a textbook. As I did so, I heard something interesting.

"Gerard seriously, there was a girl! I can see colors now!"

"No you can't."

"Yeah I can! The lockers are blue! Your shirt is green! I can see!"

"Then where's the girl?"

"I... well, I dunno. I saw her, and then the bell rang and I couldn't see her through the crowd of people."

"Mikey, you're being ridiculous! There was no girl," Quietly, I walked towards the boys, "If there was, wouldn't you have seen her already? We-"

"Uhm... hi," I nervously waved, they looked at me strangely, "I...I think you're talking about me."

"Yeah, that's her! Wait, it's you..." A taller boy with blond hair and glasses said.

"So, you weren't lying!?"

"No..." His eyes were glued to me, "What class do you have...?"

"Biology..."

"I do too, wanna... wanna walk together?" I nodded.

"So, what's your name?" I asked, not entirely sure if it's Mikey or Gerard.

"Mikey, and you?"

"Y/n," My eyes were stuck to him, "You're cute."

"You are too," He said, walking into class with me right beside him, "Are you new here? It's just, I've never seen you before..." He smiled, staring at me.

"Yeah, this is my first day. I didn't expect it to turn out like this." I nervously giggled.

"Aww..." My face heated just a bit as the bell rang and the teacher began talking. Half way through class, he turned to me and whispered, "What are you doing after school?"

"Unpacking, why?" I smirked.

"Well, if you wanna, we could hang out."

"I'd like that..." He sent me a toothy smile, and turned his attention back to the teacher. But his hand, it fell over mine. Wow... I've never held a boys hand... it feels amazing... Mikey... I'm gonna like him...

Class ended, finally, with his fingers still in mine. We walked down the crowded halls, ignoring everyone else as we talked about everything and nothing at all.

"Uhm, if you don't mind, we're gonna have to get a ride from Gerard. He's my older brother."

"Oh, it's fine." I smiled kindly.

"Gerard!" He waved at a smaller black car as we made it outside, but as it came closer, there appeared to already be a few boys in it.

"Aww, Mikey got himself a little girlfriend!" A dark haired boy teased.

"Shut up, Frank!" Mikey sat in the middle while I sat beside him with another boy who had big curly hair.

"So, what's your name?" Frank asked from the passenger seat. But I was too nervous to answer.

"This is Y/n," Mikey answered, "This is Gerard, Frank, and Ray. My friends." I nodded, and his hand held mine.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah..." I nodded. The car ride was fairly loud with boys going on and on about who knows what. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea...

Finally, we had made it to his house. The other boys went inside, while Mikey and I stayed in the car for just a few minutes.

"I'm sorry about them. They can be a bit much."

"It's alright..."

"Uhm, can I... uhh... can I kiss you?" He asked, nervously. I nodded, he did so. And again, and again, until I found myself laying back on the car seats with Mikey on top of me. We both went silent, eyes only on each other. His eyes... so beautiful...

"Mikey!? Mikey!?" Someone called from outside.

"Shit!" Mikey whispered under his breath, "We should... Gerard... inside..." I nodded, he sat up, helping me up as well. But before we left, he kissed me hard. I had no idea boy kisses could feel so nice...

"Mikey, I-" The car door opened, Gerard just stared for a solid minute, "I am so sorry."

"Dude, we're going inside anyways." Mikey reassured, getting out of the car with me right behind him. Quietly, I followed Mikey inside, past the loud boys, and up to his room.

"Woah, this is your room?" I asked, eyeing all the posters.

"Yeah..."

"It's cool..."

"Thanks," I then spotted a familiar looking poster that had caught my eye.

"Smashing Pumpkins?" I asked, he nodded, "I have that poster. Well, had that poster..."

"What happened to it?"

"It got lost in the move... a lot of my stuff got lost... but, it's fine..."

"That's kinda terrible."

"Well, my parents say it's a good thing. I can finally get into what 'real girls' like. As they say..." He took a seat on the bed.

"But, I like you how you are..." I sat next to him, but he pulled me closer, arms around me. He kissed my cheek.

"Yeah, I do too..." I turned to him, "Could I try something?" He sent a curious look, and nodded. Carefully, I sent my fingers through his blond hair. He smirked, and I pulled them away.

"Sorry, I've just, always wanted to do that."

"It's alright, I liked it." I smiled, leaning in for another kiss, when the door burst open.

"Mikey mom's home, get your girlfriend out of here, now!" Gerard yelled, startling me.

"Aww, really? But I-"

"Get her out, now!" Gerard then ran off.

"Uh, I guess you could go out the window. It's actually not that far from the ground, I've had to sneak out of it multiple times."

"Okay, I guess this is goodbye then."

"Yeah, I'll see you at school." He said, opening the window. I then, smashed my lips into his one last time, before sneaking out the window, and walking home.

That was a wild first day... I can't believe I met my love! Oh and he's so cute... I can't wait to see him again... pretty boy...

OwO-
Hey guys, long time no see. I've gotten really bad at not writing one shots I am so sorry. I WANT to write them SO BAD but I keep getting distracted or I don't like any of the ideas I've already written down :/ I'm really trying my best to update more. Ahhh, I wish it was last summer when I just HAD ideas like ALL TJE TIME! Those were the days. I made some pretty good ones during that time. Have a colorful day~peace out cheesebags

Ahhh I can't find the prompt I used for this but I think it's a common one ahhh srry if I find it one day I'll add it on hahaha