Frank Iero- What Can I Do? (A Party at Pete's Place pt2)

Tw~ weed usage
Frank's pov

"... I mean, yeah, I kissed her! But, I dunno if she actually likes me like that..." I spoke to my friends as we walked down the school hallway. Today was Monday, the Monday after the party where I had kissed my crush and in return, she shoved me into a pool. Ugh... I like her so much...

"Did she kiss you back!?" Gerard asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, but then she pushed me into the pool."

"But she kissed you?" Mikey asked, I nodded, "So she's gotta like you at least a little bit!"

"Yeah, but girls are complicated." I explained, sitting down at my desk. Gerard sat next to me with Mikey and Ray behind us.

"Why don't you just ask her?" Mikey asked. I turned to him just as the bell rang.

"There's no way imma just, ask her! What if she says no!?" Our talking turned into hushed tones as the teacher began to speak.

"Dude, it's a simple question. The worst that could happen is her saying no. Just, ask!" Mikey explained.

"No, I can't. I gotta do something that'll grab her attention. Y'know, make her not say no?"

"What're you thinking?" Ray asked. I shrugged.

"Boys!" We turned to the teacher up front, "Stop talking!"

"Sorry..." We all apologized and went quiet for only a few moments before Gerard turned to me again.

"You could write her a song..." He spoke lowly, "Play it for her during lunch..." I nodded, then there was a tap on my shoulder. Turning, I found Mikey looking at me.

"If you're taking suggestions, you could hide in her locker and jump out when she opens it."

"How'd that help me?" I asked.

"Give her flowers when you jump out?" Mikey shrugged, unsure of his idea. I hummed. Not bad...

"Ray?"

"Eat a crayon?"

"Pass!" I cried with a disgusted look on his face, "We all saw Gerard do that and we all know how that went!"

"Still ended up with her though..." Ray said. Then, the teacher came over and shut us up.

"Mikey, Gerard," I whispered, "I like your ideas. I don't got any flowers on me, or my guitar, so I'll do them tomorrow."

"You're doing both of their's!?" Ray asked. I nodded.

"It'll be sick. I'm thinking, flowers in the morning, song at lunch. Now, how do I write a song about the girl I like?" I pondered to myself. Class eventually ended and I caught up with Hayley.

"Hey! Hayley!" She turned to me with a confused look.

"Uh, hi...?"

"So uh, I know you're friends with Y/n. Can I ask you something?" She nodded, "Do you happen to know what her favorite flowers are?"

"Uhm, what?"

"Her favorite flowers? I'm making a big grand gesture to show how much I like her!" Hayley giggled.

"Purple pansies," She said. Sick...

"Alright, thanks!" I began to walk away when she started to speak again.

"Frank, wait," I turned, "Good luck, and, Y/n likes you."

"Really!?" I asked. She nodded.

"She didn't exactly tell me, but from the way she talked about you made it very obvious."