Frank Iero- Ieroween

Your pov

"Why do you even hang out with him? He's such an ass!" My boyfriend Brendon complained.

"He is not! He's my best friend! And he's a lot less of an ass than you've ever been." I shot back.

"Whatever," Brendon was driving us to Frank's birthday party that doubled as a Halloween party. I wore a long pretty lavender purple princess dress while Brendon wore a dashing Prince costume to go with it, "Here we are, princess." He said, making it clear that he was not having a good time.

"You can go home if you'd like."

"No, I'll go." He rolled his eyes as we exited the vehicle. We walked to the front door, irritated.

"Hey guys! Come in, the party's just started!" I sent my close friend a smile.

"Happy birthday, Frank." He wore a very cool skeleton costume.

"Thanks hon, I like your costume." He said, leading us inside.

"Thanks, Frankie." I kindly said. Brendon just scoffed, clearly annoyed. Can he not be an ass for two seconds!?

The party was just like any other. People drank, Frank opened presents, and we danced around. I began to get tired, so I walked out onto the balcony upstairs.

"I knew I'd find you here." I didn't need to turn around to know it was Frank.

"Wow, you know me so well." I laughed.

"Yeah, I'm just, cool like that." He smiled, standing next to me. I turned to him so we were facing each other. Our eyes both on each other's lips.

"Brendon better not see us out here. He hates it when I hang out with you. Says he's gonna kick your ass one of these days."

"Yeah? Well tell your boyfriend, that if he's got beef, that I'm a vegetarian and I ain't fuckin' scared of him."

He then, proceeded to shove his tongue down my throat. I just stood there in shock as his tongue explored the inside of my mouth, his lip ring pressed against my bottom lip. He was seconds away from pulling away when I kissed back. He finally let go as a smirk appeared on his face.

"I've been wanting to do that for so long," I just stood shocked, I'm pretty sure my face was bright bright red. He began to walk away, but stopped before the door, "Also, turns out, I'm in love with you." And left.

What the fuck!? What was that!? He really did do that!

My hand went to my lips. That was... wow... I mean, I love him too... I've had a crush on him for years... but telling me like this!? Woah...

I slowly walked back inside, face still red, as I rethought my relationship with Brendon.

"Hey babe, this party blows. Let's get out of here, have some fun at home." I stopped, turned to him, and just looked for a moment.

"We're done."

"What!? What did I do!? Baby, don't do this."

"I said, we're done," I began walking again, not bothering to listen to his pleads for me to come back. I found Frank out on the porch, smoking, "Turns out," I began, he turned to me, "I'm in love with you too."

"What about Brendon?"

"I just ended it."

"Oh, I'm sorry for earlier."

"Don't be, it was very cool," We both laughed. He dropped the cigarette, rubbing it into the ground with his shoe, and turning back to me, "I really do love you, though."

"And I really love you too," He smiled, bringing his lips to mine for a less sloppy, more sweet kiss than before. It was short, but passionate, "Happy birthday, Frankie."

"Thanks, baby."

OwO-
That awkward moment when a boy steals your heart with an 3OH!3 lyric. THIS WAS SO FUNNY TO WRITE AHAHA HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANK AND AHHHH THEY'RE BACK I'M SCREAMING AHHHHH! I'M SO HAPPY THIS IS SO EPIC! HAVE A WICKEDLY WONDERFUL DAY~PEACE OUT CHEESEBAGS