Ryan Ross-I Am Just A Ghost

Your pov

Today's the day, I'm going to meet the Prince of my dreams, hopefully...

I layed on my soft black bed, thinking of all the possibilities of who the man I was going to marry could be. Maybe he'll have blond hair or brown hair or brown eyes or...

"Y/n! You need to get ready! Your prince will be here shortly." My mom called from outside of my room.

"Okay! I'll be ready in a minute!" I called back getting out of bed with thoughts of who my love will end up being swirling around my mind.

I went to my closet to change, my parents said something nice...

I flipped through my nice dresses until I saw my favorite one. It was short and white with black and red, it fit nicely(pic below). It wasn't too tight or too loose anywhere.

I quickly changed into it, wearing matching black flats, I did my hair nicer than usual, and put on just a tad more make up than I do for my daily look

I quickly changed into it, wearing matching black flats, I did my hair nicer than usual, and put on just a tad more make up than I do for my daily look. I heard a car pull up into the drive way and ran to my window to get a good look. He looks nice... dark brown hair... I wonder what he'll be like...

"Y/n! He's here!" I heard my mom call from downstairs.

"Coming!" I yelled back, double checking every inch of me was perfect. I walked downstairs and was met with the man I was set to marry.

"Hi, I'm Brendon." He smiled, his brown eyes looked me up and down.

"I'm Y/n, it's nice to meet you." I held a hand out, expecting him to shake it. But instead, he kissed it and pulled me close.

"Oh, it's very nice to meet you too..." He whispered seductively into my ear, I felt my face heat up. He spun me around and set me back where I was as my mom walked in.

"Hello Brendon, dinner is ready. Your parents are already in the dinning room, waiting." She swiftly told us before walking back the way she came.

"We should probably join them." I nervously smiled.

"If you wanna, we can be a little late..." He smirked, eyeing me up and down, "... come on baby, maybe you can show me your bedroom." He pulled me close again, and only smirked as my face got redder and redder. I don't know about this, I'm not really feeling him...

"Um uh... w-we can't keep them w-waiting..." I slipped out of his grasp and walked to the dinning room.

Brendon joined me shortly. I sat next to my mother as Brendon sat across from me. The chef brought out lobster and crab along with assorted sides and drinks.

As I ate Brendon wouldn't take his eyes off me. At one point I looked up at him and he just looked me dead in the eyes as he licked his lips. I don't want this oh god I thought he'd be cool... why isn't he cool... he's just so... gross...