Mikey Way- Rocks Against Window Panes

H/l-hair length h/c-hair color e/c-eye color

Your pov

I'm sitting in sixth period, staring at the clock, waiting for the day to be over and the weekend to start. Just one more minute...

Tonight's also homecoming, I'm not planning on going since it was pretty shitty last year.

My mother made me pick out a dress 'just in case'. No one's gonna ask me and that's fine...

Finally, the bell rang, as I began packing my stuff I noticed popular fuck boy Mikey Way eyeing me. I quickly grabbed my things and turned towards him.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." I said coldly.

"Oh, I'm sorry I must've spaced out." He looked up at me. I just rolled my eyes and walked off.

"Hey, Y/n!" I turned around at the mention of my name, but was surprised to see who it was.

"Uh, hi?" I walked closer to the messy black haired boy Gerard as students pushed their way through the crowded halls.

"I just wanna let you know, Mikey's planning on asking you to the dance." My eyebrow shot up.

"Oh really? I've heard that one a million times, I rather wouldn't be apart of your sick joke of messing with girls hearts, thank you very much." With that I turned around and began to walk away, but Gerard grabbed my arm and forced me to spin back around.

"This isn't a joke, he actually is! And don't tell him I told you, he'd kill me..." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever," I pulled my arm away. I speed walked down the hall and began to walk home once I had reached the door.

Time skip to around 6pm

My parents are gone for the night, I get the house to myself and no one else... yessss...

I turned the music all the way up blasting Weezer and bopping my head along to the beat. After about ten or twenty minutes I heard a tap on my window.

What the hell? I'm on the second story so that means rocks, whoever it is better have a good reason for almost breaking my window...

I quickly turned off the music and ran to the window. Mikey Way... what the hell!?

I opened the window, setting my elbow on the window sill, and resting my head in hand.

"Mikey Way, I'm sorry to disappoint, but I believe you've got the wrong house. You see, the girls you hang out with are about two blocks down." I said, cooly. He walked closer to the house and moved his head to get a better view of me.

"Actually, I'm here for you." Maybe Gerard was right...

"And why is that?" I leaned forward a bit.

"I would like to take you to homecoming." He ran his hand through his blond hair.

"Me? Out of curiosity, why would you pick me?" I began to play with my hair a bit.

"Because I'm into you and I'd like to get to know you, Y/n." I smiled.

"Alright, I'll be down in about ten-ish minutes."

"See ya then."

I shut my window and freaked out a bit. Mikey fuckin Way!? Really!?

I rushed to get my dress(below) on and do my hair. I decided not to wear much makeup, I didn't want to make him wait to long. Finally, I slipped on some converse.