Frank Iero- I'm Scary

Your pov

I was sitting next to my boyfriend, Frank back stage. The concert wasn't going to start for another few hours, so everyone else was off doing other things.

Frank and I have been dating for a few months, but we haven't told anyone. Not even the guys know. Frank wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his lap. He buried his face into my hair.

"I got a tattoo." He turned his head to show off his new scorpion tattoo.

"I know, I heard." I put my fingers over the newly inked skin.

"Aren't I scary?" I laughed.

"No, you aren't scary at all."

"Yes I am! I'm scary, and I'm mean!" He clenched his teeth and scrunched his nose as he growled. I just laughed.

"Aww no, you're a baby!" I brushed a strand of hair out of his face.

"No! I'm scary! And I'm mean! I'm the scariest guy you've ever met!" He cried. I shook my head.

"You're precious," I caressed his cheek, "...and adorable," He scrunched up his face again and growled, "Aww baby!" I held his cheeks in my hands, "You're so cute!"

He began to lightly blush. I could tell he was trying to pull his gaze from me, but he just couldn't. He had an adorable little smile on his face from embarrassment.

"And now kiss!" I let go of Frank and turned around to see Gerard, leaning against the door frame.

"How long have you been standing there!?" Frank asked.

"Long enough, I just want to say, you two are absolutely adorable!" He chuckled as he began to step away. Frank began to lightly set me down. Just as I was on the floor, Gerard sprinted around the venue with Frank close behind. I peeked my head out the door.

"Frank and Y/n sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" He chanted, causing the other boys to see what was going on as well.

Gerard chanted this about three more times before Frank finally caught up to him and full on tackled him. Everyone laughed as we walked towards them. Gerard kept chanting as Frank tried to shut him up,

"Frank and Y/n sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N- Ow! Frank!" He had just kicked his leg. Gerard pushed him off as everyone just laughed. Frank got up and stood next to me.

"See, I'm scary! I just tackled and kicked my best friend!" He pushed.

"Okay okay fine, you're scary," He smiled with his lip ring sticking out, "Just not to me."

"I'll take it!" He chuckled.

"So, is it true? Are you two, like a thing?" Ray asked.

"Yeah," Frank and I answered in unison.

"I knew it! Mikey, pay up!" Mikey groaned as he pulled out his wallet and handed him a twenty, "Thank you very much." I rolled my eyes as Frank brought his arms around me from behind.

OwO-
Go listen to fandom by waterparks or I'll eat your bike. Have a sick day~peace out cheesebags