Gerard Way- Motorcycle

F/c- favorite color

Your pov

It's around one in the morning. I can't sleep. I glance at the clock on my bedside table 1:02  how has it only been two minutes? ughhh...

I move around into a different position. As I got comfortable, I heard a tap at my window. My window is right next to my bed, so I sat up on my knees and opened it.

"Hey sugar, I didn't wake you, did I?" Gerard asked, sitting his elbow on the window sill and leaning on it.

"Not at all. I can't sleep, and what are you doing here? My parents will kill you if they see you." I say, copying his posture.

"Baby, I-I know this will sound crazy at first, but do... do you wanna maybe, run away with me?" Wait what!?

He must've noticed my expression change, "I-I mean it's just, we don't really have anything holding us back here... I love you so much and I know how badly you've wanted to live together... your parents just hate me so damn much." I leaned further out the window and kissed him.

"You can run away with me, anytime you want..." I whispered. I fell back into my room and fell off my bed. I could hear Gee laughing on the other side of the wall.

"What are you doing?" He asked, leaning forward into the window. I quickly got up and grabbed my f/c duffle bag and some clothes.

"Well, I have to have something to wear." I said, grabbing a few sentimental items and putting the bag over my shoulder. I slipped on some converse and ran over to Gee.

Before I jumped out the window, I looked back at my sad excuse for a bedroom, and jumped out. Gerard was getting his motorcycle ready.

"Are you ready, sugar?" I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Hell yeah!" I said, snuggling close to him.

"I love you baby." He said, looking back at me.

"I love you too Gee." He smiled, turned around, and we were off. I never looked back.

OwO-
I thought this idea was super cute! I hope you guys like it. If you have any ideas for one shots I may or may not write it (chances are I probably will)~ peace out cheesebags