Ray Toro- I Wanna be a Dinosaur

Your pov

Ray and I were at the Halloween store with Benji, choosing his Halloween costume.

"What do you wanna be this year, pumpkin?" I asked the little boy in my arms, resting on my hip.

"I wanna be a dinosaur!" He exclaimed. Ray and I both laughed at his excitement.

"Okay what color, little dude?" Ray asked, looking at the different costumes. Benji thought for a moment.

"Green!" Ray pulled out the green dinosaur costume.

"Maybe we should get this one for you, baby doll." Ray said, examining a sexy teacher costume.

"Oh yeah, that's definitely appropriate to wear trick or treating with our five year old son." I sarcastically said, rolling my eyes, and setting Benji down.

"I mean, maybe not around him, but for later?" He smirked.

"Ray!" I gasped, "Not around the little one, I swear to god!" He just laughed and kissed my cheek.

"Eww!" We both turned to our son, looking up at us, and laughed.

"What?" Ray asked.

"You two kissed, and that's yucky!"

"Whatever you say, little guy. Let's get home so you can try on your costume!" I smiled, picking him back up.

"Yay! I'm gonna be so scary as a dinosaur, rawr!"

"Hell yeah you are!" Ray agreed. As soon as we got home, Benji was ecstatic about the costume.

"Rawr! I'm scary! I'm a dinosaur! Rawr!" He laughed, running throughout the house.

"He hasn't even gotten the costume on yet. Benji, come here! We still have your costume!" Ray cried, Benji ran to us.

"I'm gonna be the scariest dinosaur ever!" Benji cried, looking up at us with his big brown eyes.

"You are adorable." I said, helping him into his costume.

"I am not! I'm scary, and I'm gonna eat you! Rawr!"

"Aww! Ray, look at him! Isn't he adorable?" I cooed, looking to my husband.

"Yeah, but he's pretty scary too." He said, looking down at the boy.

"See mommy! I am scary! Rawr!"

"Oh my god there's a dinosaur in the middle of the living room, run!" I playfully cried, referring to Benji.

"Ahhh! He can't get us if we're on the couch, let's go!" Ray and I jumped onto the couch as little dinosaur boy rawred at us, having so much fun in his costume, "I'm sorry Y/n, I'm gonna have to sacrifice you."

"What? No! Ahhh!" I dramatically cried, falling off the couch as Ray ever so slightly, tapped me. Benji tagged my arm.

"I got you, mommy!" He giggled.

"Oh no, Ray you're slipping!" I laughed, sitting up, and grabbing his ankle.

"Oh god no!" He ever do dramatically, dropped to his knees as he landed on the ground, "Ahhh!" Benji tagged him as well.

"I got you, daddy!" He giggled once more as we played pretend in our little living room.

OwO-
Ahhh I really wanted to do another one with Benji so uhh here it is. I thought this was adorable. I hope you enjoy. Have a spooky day~peace out cheesebags