Frank Iero- Meet and Greet

Frank's pov

"Frank, chill, it's just a little meet and greet." Gerard reassured me, until he opened the door to see hundreds of people waiting for us.

"Just a little meet and greet?" I scoffed, "There's gotta be about a thousand people out there!"

"When it's over, we get to go home!" Ray cheered as we stood, ready to meet and greet everyone.

"Oh wow, Frank Iero!" A teenage girl cried, "Can I hug you?"

"Go ahead," She squealed, and did so.

"You're my favorite!" She giggled, then walked off. Then another teenager came around. They did the exact same thing, and once they were gone, another appeared. It was like clockwork. The same damn thing over and over again. Until, a girl closer to my age came up to me.

"Hi, can you sign this?" She asked, handing me a Three Cheers album case.

"Sure..." I smiled, "Ya from around here?"

"Nah, I'm from Cali, but I'm visiting a friend so it kinda worked out."

"That's cool," I said, handing the cd back, "Do you wanna hug or something?"

"Do you want one?" She asked. Damn... I like this girl...

"I mean, I'm up for it if you are." She grind.

"Aight..." She stepped close and wrapped her arms around me, I did the same. Out of all the hugs I've gotten today... this is the best one... why?

"Well, I should probably let them get a chance to see you." In that moment I had totally forgotten about everyone else.

"Oh, yeah, yeah, have a nice night."

"You too, Frankie," She walked away, and I was completely dumb struck. My eyes just wouldn't leave her as she talked to the other boys.

"Frank Iero! I can't believe it's actually you!" A girl cried, snapping me out of the strange trance.

"Uhm, yeah, yeah that's... that's me!" The girl hugged me, but my eyes wouldn't stop wandering towards the other girl. Even after she left, I couldn't stop eyeing the spot she had disappeared from. Eventually, the crowd died out, and we were left to ourselves.

"Wanna go get something to eat?" Mikey suggested. Everyone agreed. The group went to a random fast food place and sat down, talking and laughing loud. We then ordered.

"Hey Frank?" I looked to Gerard, "What's that?" He pointed to a spot on my hand.

"A tattoo? I haven't gotten one here."

"Oh wait, that's the spot you get marked when you meet your love," Ray said, "That means you got a superpower! Lemme see it..."

"Aww, Frank's in love!" Mikey cheered, "Wait, with who?" I shrugged as Ray examined my hand. A waitress then came by and handed us our food.

"I think you got telekinesis."

"Telekewhatnow?" I asked, eating my food.

"Telekinesis, it means you can move objects."

"What!? That's lame! I can already do that!" I proceeded to pick up a salt shaker and set it back down.

"Dude, telekinesis is actually really cool." Gerard said.

"Please, how cool can it actually be?"

"Just try it out!" Mikey smacked the salt shaker back in front of me, "Hold your hand out or something." I did as told, and in seconds the salt shaker was in the air.