Patrick Stump- Dance

Your pov

I'm walking over to my best friend, Patrick's house. Our first real high school dance is this weekend and Patrick says he doesn't know how to dance, so since I'm the only one of his friends that can ball room dance, I'm going to teach him. I knocked on the door and was greeted by Mrs. Stump.

"Y/n, hello come in, Patrick is in his room." She said warmly.

"Okay, cool." I walked over to Patrick's all familiar bedroom and knocked on the door. It quickly opened and I was met with a warm smile from Patrick.

"Hey come in." He said opening the door wider so I could come in. His room was surprisingly clean. No clothes or comic books on the floor like usual.

"Okay, let's get started..." I took his hands and placed them on my shoulders and I did the same with my hands. "...you have to go slow like this..." I started to sway and move my feet slowly. Patty kept looking down at his feet, "...Patty, look at me not your feet..." I showed him how to spin me around.

"...so we put our hands here and then you twirl me." He did just that not taking his eyes off me.

"Wow..." I heard him murmur.

"Then dip, put your hand here and other hand here..." He dipped me perfectly and stared into my eyes. After a few seconds he let me go and sat down on his bed. I sat down next to him.

"You're not that bad you know." I looked at him, he was playing with his fingers.

"Uhh Y/n, I already know how to dance, I just really wanted you to come over so I could ask you something, uhhhh... Will you... Will you go to the dance with me?" He asked nervously. I smiled at him.

"Yeah, why didn't you just ask?"

"Well I wanted at least one dance with you if you said no... " He said looking at me. I smiled and turned his head towards mine, I leaned in and kissed him. He pulled away, "I love you Y/n."

I smiled again, "I love you too Patty." I brought him back into another kiss.

OwO-
This one is so cute, I hope you all like it! Have a lovely day~peace out cheesebags