Gerard Way-I Heard You're A Cheat

Your pov

Quietly, I sat with my friend Pete at a coffee shop. We talked of random things, while sipping on our drinks.

"...I heard you signed a new band." I said.

"Yeah, we just did. They're just a couple of high school kids, but they've got something special."

"What's the name?"

"Paramore..."

"Damn, that's a cool name."

"I know right!? The girl, the singer, she's got a fantastic voice. I'll have to give you a copy of their demo, it's awesome."

"That's so cool..."

"Yeah, it's exciting..."

"Oh yeah, that-"

"Goddamnit..." It seemed as if he was looking at something outside the window, I gazed in the same direction.

"What?"

"Paparazzi..."

"Shit!" I covered my face immediately, "If they see me with you it could end bad."

"Those TMZ bastards, they're like fucking mosquitos. Always sucking every drop of celebrity gossip they can get their slimy little hands on," He spoke in disgust, "Here, let's get outta here."

"Alright..." As I stood up, I held my jacket so it covered the side of my face. We walked out of the café. Pete put on his sunglasses.

"C'mon, I'll walk you home. They'd tear you to shreds."

"Thank you..." We did our best to avoid the cameras, but definitely didn't dodge all of them.

"They like to hide in bushes..." Pete spoke as we walked down the sidewalk.

"I've noticed..." I said, observing a camera lens poking out of a bush we passed by.

"Anyways," He did is best now to ignore them as it became more and more difficult to hide, "How's Gerard doing on tour?" He asked with his voice slightly louder.

When these people see a boy and a girl walking down a street... all they can think is scandal! Celebrity gossip! If we talk about Gerard... maybe they'll get the hint...

"He's doing alright. He misses me a lot, but he seems to have a lot of fun."

"Yeah, I'm sure Gerard misses you very much!" He turned his head as he spoke loud, "You two are very cute together! Seems like you love each other very much!" I began to giggle at how ridiculous he sounded.

"Yes, I love Gerard very much! We are dating." I said in the same tone Pete used.

"I think we're almost to the apartment that you and your boyfriend Gerard share!"

"Yeah, thank you for walking me Pete, my super awesome friend!" I said as we came up to the apartment doors.

"No problem, my dear friend!"

"Are they gone yet?"

"Yeah I think they left after the Gerard talk started."

"Good, see ya later Pete."

"Bye..."

Time skip to a few days later + Gerard's pov

I followed Frank around the grocery store we were at. He led me to the candy and snacks isle.

"Whatta ya want?" He asked, looking at the selection of cheese flavored stoner snacks. I just shrugged, "We gotta get something!"

"I dunno..." I was completely out of it. My mind was completely blank, I was tired, hungry, I stank, and on top of that, I was stoned out of my mind.